PDA

View Full Version : a quick qusetion, possibly simple answer lol

IronAceOfThDeep
03-30-2005, 05:53 PM
ok i got SHIII greatest sub sim ever, it runs great on my computer i pass all of the requirements but when i play in the night or in dawn or evening, there is a huge white circle on the horizon with a black box around it. i cant see past it but ships on the other side can see me and shoot at me, but since i cant see them i cant return fire, all i can do is dive and wait for them to pass. is there any way that this can be fixed? is there a patch i need to download? thanks for any help that you are able to give.

IronAceOfThDeep
03-30-2005, 05:53 PM
ok i got SHIII greatest sub sim ever, it runs great on my computer i pass all of the requirements but when i play in the night or in dawn or evening, there is a huge white circle on the horizon with a black box around it. i cant see past it but ships on the other side can see me and shoot at me, but since i cant see them i cant return fire, all i can do is dive and wait for them to pass. is there any way that this can be fixed? is there a patch i need to download? thanks for any help that you are able to give.

uncle_newt
03-30-2005, 06:37 PM
Look here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=2881085392&m=5831058003).

IronAceOfThDeep
03-30-2005, 10:39 PM
thanks a bunch worked great