PDA

View Full Version : What can I expect from the Revelations Collectors edition?

rude_boys_uk
06-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Found a site giving 20% off the pre-order but it's still 15 more than the normal edition. I've never bought a Collectors edition before so basically what do I get that differs from the standard version?

Assassin_M
06-05-2011, 01:30 PM
you get a new single player mission, 2 new multiplayer characters, an art book, an animated short movie, and a the game soundtrack DVD

rude_boys_uk
06-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
you get a new single player mission, 2 new multiplayer characters, an art book, an animated short movie, and a the game soundtrack DVD
I'm only interested in the game really so basically I'll be paying 15 for an extra mission? Be as well stick with the standard version and wait and get the DLC. Thanks mate.

Assassin_M
06-05-2011, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by rude_boys_uk:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
I'm only interested in the game really so basically I'll be paying 15 for an extra mission? Be as well stick with the standard version and wait and get the DLC. Thanks mate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Happy to help, and I guess now u know the reason they call it The "collector`s" Edition its just for people who are keen on collecting every bit of Assassino out there

Super_Sausage
06-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Get the Limited Edition. It costs 2 more at Gamestation and you get one extra level and one extra multiplayer character. Play.com had a similar deal with Brotherhood but with a different mp character, so Revelations may have both options again.

roostersrule2
06-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
you get a new single player mission, 2 new multiplayer characters, an art book, an animated short movie, and a the game soundtrack DVD is that actually what the ACR CE is or is that what you got in the last games

Omega-Bit
06-05-2011, 06:32 PM
I wished they didnt release everything from the special editions to the public later down the line. They should be exclusives to those who actually bought a special edition.

Assassin_M
06-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
you get a new single player mission, 2 new multiplayer characters, an art book, an animated short movie, and a the game soundtrack DVD is that actually what the ACR CE is or is that what you got in the last games </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yup it is called the NEXUS Editionhttp://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7101037729/p/2