PDA

View Full Version : Welcome fellow Assassin's!

ViNyLek
12-10-2010, 03:41 PM
If you are reading this you may not be aware of it yet, but I am already gaining small control of influence over you. The longer you stay the more I will know and use against you in the end!!!

I am part of your most feared enemy - Templars! And we wanted to let you know, that we have found the missing piece of Eden. Nothing can stop us now. Even Desmond will not be able to help you in the end and we will prevail in controlling the world as we see fit.

And when that happens you will have nowhere to run and you will turn your lives over to us willingly. Denial is only human even logical, but know that it will not help. We are well on our way to second piece of apple and when that happens our influence be even stronger.

We can't be stopped and we will not rest. Assassin's this is the end of your creed!!!!!!

SAVMATIC
12-10-2010, 03:42 PM
NO!

SAVMATIC
12-10-2010, 03:42 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

LightRey
12-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Crap! And I was just planning on taking over the world myself...

magesupermaster
12-10-2010, 03:48 PM
If you meant to write the plural form of 'Assassin', you don't need the apostrophe(').

Just to let you know..

w1820044
12-10-2010, 03:51 PM
This is awesome

ViNyLek
12-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
If you meant to write the plural form of 'Assassin', you don't need the apostrophe(').

Just to let you know..

****! I mean of course I knew, but I thought you didn't!!! All the same! In the new templar world Assassin's will be with apostrophe so you best start getting used to it!! HAHAHA

LightRey
12-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by ViNyLek:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:

Just to let you know..

****! I mean of course I knew, but I thought you didn't!!! All the same! In the new templar world Assassin's will be with apostrophe so you best start getting used to it!! HAHAHA </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So sayeth the spider.

magesupermaster
12-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Yeah? Than me and my fellow Grammar Nazis will unite the world under our grammar books!

Every grammatical mistake will cost you your life! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Ultimate_Night
12-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Yeah? Than me and my fellow Grammar Nazis will unite the world under our grammar books!

Every grammatical mistake will cost you, your life! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif
Oh, the irony. Since you placed a comma between "you" and "your," you must die by the hand of your own cause.

magesupermaster
12-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Ultimate_Night:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:

Every grammatical mistake will cost you, your life! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif
Oh, the irony. Since you placed a comma between "you" and "your," you must die by the hand of your own cause. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wanted to make it more dramatic.
Well, atleast I shall die as a major political figure(Or not). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

BK-110
12-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Interesting, since when can "pieces of apple" control humanity? o___o

LightRey
12-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by BK-110:
Interesting, since when can "pieces of apple" control humanity? o___o
since yesterday. We discussed it at the meeting.

Ru1986
12-11-2010, 05:56 AM
How old does he think we are?

Murcuseo
12-11-2010, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Ultimate_Night:

Oh, the irony. Since you placed a comma between "you" and "your," you must die by the hand of your own cause. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also, the word "every" should have been replaced by "one" or "a single" seeing as you can only be killed once. Not unless you're Nathan from Misfits, which is hilarious by the way.

XVinny84X
12-13-2010, 03:50 PM
This is no laughing matter!!! I was serious and your ignorance will be your demise!!! BUAHAHAHA!!!

LightRey
12-13-2010, 03:55 PM
My avatar will burn the world! Bwahaha!

Ezio9001
12-13-2010, 05:56 PM
So... are we supposed to scream or something? Oh- oh right. "Ahhhhhh" Man, this is tiring. Hey, do you think I could borrow a snack? I didn't have breakfast this morning.

ExprtAssassin
12-13-2010, 06:30 PM
Really? I was not aware that Templars didn't know how to read and write properly. You would think that they would be a bit more professional.

realgangsta213
12-13-2010, 06:33 PM
"If I want to live, I live. If I want you to die, YOU DIE!"

obliviondoll
12-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ultimate_Night:

Also, the word "every" should have been replaced by "one" or "a single" seeing as you can only be killed once. Not unless you're Nathan from Misfits, which is hilarious by the way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And after two corrections, neither of you noticed that "then" was spelt wrong.

Also, "any" would be the best substitute for "every"

zeejay21
12-13-2010, 07:01 PM
*Assassinates ViNyLek*

Job done.

If he survives and talks, just tell him we've just massacred his whole clan for his foolish action.

*heads home*

Daassassinspwn
12-13-2010, 07:37 PM

Every grammatical mistake will cost you your life! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Um, just saying, would it not be " My fellow Grammar Nazis and I..."? Off with your head!!!!!!!!! Again.

EmperorxZurg
12-13-2010, 11:29 PM
Dang, Zeejay was the only one who remembered that we coulda just stabbed the guy and had it done with...*stabs him ViNyLeK again* HA! I did it too!