PDA

View Full Version : micraphone glitch

teddaman2
06-06-2005, 08:01 PM
once i was playing a versus game, and then when the game was counting down to begin the game i forgot to check my equipment, and hit "not ready" but the game began anyway. When I began the game I could hear two other voices in the mic and since i was alone, i knew it was the spys. Did I discover a new glitch and if it has already been dicussed, lock this theard. I haven't checked the fourms since the scct came out.

teddaman2
06-06-2005, 08:01 PM
once i was playing a versus game, and then when the game was counting down to begin the game i forgot to check my equipment, and hit "not ready" but the game began anyway. When I began the game I could hear two other voices in the mic and since i was alone, i knew it was the spys. Did I discover a new glitch and if it has already been dicussed, lock this theard. I haven't checked the fourms since the scct came out.

d3nial_
06-06-2005, 08:05 PM
ok two possibilties. 1 (99% chance) they had tutor mode on.

2 (1% chance) you found a new glitch

try it again it a random room

Epicurus_13
06-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Interesting glitch - try to reproduce it.

Anyway, I clicked on this thread because the title sounded like a rap song and I wanted to make fun of it.

teddaman2
06-06-2005, 08:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Epicurus_13:
Interesting glitch - try to reproduce it.

Anyway, I clicked on this thread because the title sounded like a rap song and I wanted to make fun of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

rap song?

Buder08
06-06-2005, 08:56 PM
I think it is a glitch becaus once during a ranked a game i had a merc on spy bullet and was listening in when he asked what are the spies saying now. normally i would think we were on spy trap but we checked eachother and neither of us were.

Pennywisdom1188
06-06-2005, 11:01 PM
I had the same thing happen to me but in pandora tommrow it was weird. Maybe its one of those glitches that are just caused by lag and are very rare.

DarKA55ASSIN
06-07-2005, 06:53 AM
it proberly is cause of tutor mode

black ops freak
06-07-2005, 02:02 PM
tutor mode..?

kosmonaught
06-07-2005, 03:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Buder08:
I think it is a glitch becaus once during a ranked a game i had a merc on spy bullet and was listening in when he asked what are the spies saying now. normally i would think we were on spy trap but we checked eachother and neither of us were. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What can happen is he had the sniper on you or the laser pointer (but I dont know if that has remove spy or not)

d3nial_
06-07-2005, 08:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by black ops freak:
tutor mode..? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's when the game is started and everyone can talk to eachother, alive or dead. it's in advanced options, the same page as restrictions

hoodboy_975
06-09-2005, 01:46 PM
everyone thinks tey found a glitch it was turot mode