PDA

View Full Version : UBI Please be smart

ezdaar
12-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Force microsoft to implement GOOD live options. currently the Best live experience is in Halo2, with its extremly fun and detailed multiplayer setup.
halo2 on live is so fluid. well im shure you guys know all about it...
give us the ability to change maps, weapon sets, types of aircraft, etc..

and the most important of all..

let us host our OWN games for NON ranked play. and UBI host the rank servers.

currently on the 360 there are NO good live games! why? the game selection sucks! it take me upwards of 5 trys to get a decent ping, thats taking atleast 7 mins or more to find.

PLEASE dont be like everyone else and make a awsome game and then ruin it with a bad online experience.

ezdaar
12-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Force microsoft to implement GOOD live options. currently the Best live experience is in Halo2, with its extremly fun and detailed multiplayer setup.
halo2 on live is so fluid. well im shure you guys know all about it...
give us the ability to change maps, weapon sets, types of aircraft, etc..

and the most important of all..

let us host our OWN games for NON ranked play. and UBI host the rank servers.

currently on the 360 there are NO good live games! why? the game selection sucks! it take me upwards of 5 trys to get a decent ping, thats taking atleast 7 mins or more to find.

PLEASE dont be like everyone else and make a awsome game and then ruin it with a bad online experience.

King_Kong_007
12-19-2005, 06:29 PM
Yeah, please give us the Quickmatch, optimatch and create match options please! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Deadpreacher
12-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Live is the key to me even getting this game. I'm sure they well do it right we just got a bad batch of games right now on the x360!

Also second must importen thing is to have afew diffrent flight controls if you ask me or add in that flight controler support for when ever it comes out! Sorry didn't mean to stray off topic, but the main heading was UBI please be smart and controls are on top of my list just as much as the Live options. Hate to see it have them bad flight controls like that other fling game they had Hero's something.

shifty_011
01-07-2006, 08:36 AM
hey
please tell me that a >roller< (the german word for this would be "fassrolle"; if this means anything to anyone here -.-') will be possible
u know: turning round till ure upside down
i watched the ingame video(think it was the demo from e3) and it appeared very boring to me.
there wasnt a single loop. looked like driving a car in the sky 0o. it just didnt answere all that stuff i got used to from films like pearl harbor : P
centralized: the dynamic was missing somehow

UbiRazz
01-10-2006, 03:36 AM
I've not played any multiplayer modes so I can't comment but, shifty_011, you can roll, do loops and that sort of thing. If that's what you mean?

shifty_011
01-10-2006, 04:14 AM
yea that was it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
thanks
suppose its going to be a great game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dQbell
03-01-2006, 02:17 PM
If you have played Ubisoft's Ghost Recon on Live, I think you can agree that they have done a good job of keeping it pretty fluid. In fact, when you look at title like GR and Splinter Cell, you can't help but wonder how great this game could be.

Blud_E_Gutz
03-04-2006, 04:12 PM
PLEASE UBI, don't do to this game what you have done to LOCKDOWN.

KajeAssassin
04-01-2006, 01:12 PM
hey i worried because on xbox live 1 guy thinks im cheating and he has got all his friends to leave neg feedbk but i was only ginving a dude a rematch and now he saying im getting banned can you do that?

KajeAssassin
04-01-2006, 01:13 PM
o i just want to say i play ledget and i am 1 place on leader board yayeh

Kdynastie
04-01-2006, 01:47 PM
@all

have you on XBOX 360 bombingholes on the streets and are all buildings burning and smoking when you hit they?

Are destroyed planes when you hit, ever on the ground?