PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon Online Beta News



radcrab123
10-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi i'm radcrab123 this is my start of the Ghost Recon Online News reports and this is my first report ok lets get this started.

On October 11 2011 the Beta will launch!


This weekend Ghost recon net will have a beta key giveaway to members of the site heres the requirments:MUST BE A MEMBER TO JOIN,MUST HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR ONE YEAR TO GET THE BETA KEY IF NOT YOU MUST POST 300 COMMENTS ON ANYTHING to sign up to be a member of ghost recon net go to www.ghostrecon.net (http://www.ghostrecon.net)


i'll give you more news later!

Ravi5Patel
10-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Is this a Joke?? I need to post 300 comments on the forums to get a Beta Key (considering I registered recently)? What happened to the beta queue?

What exactly do you mean by "On October 11 2011 the Beta will launch"? If this is the launch of the Open Beta, doesn't that mean we don't need a key anyways?

radcrab123
10-10-2011, 07:56 PM
No you still have to have the beta key i don't know why but Ubisoft did that oh and also its not ghostrecononline.com its ghostrecon.net please read closer and i meant if you really need the beta key that badly you can sign up for it you don't have to though.

radcrab123
10-10-2011, 08:01 PM
and sir please just be happy that the open beta is launching tommorow ok?

radcrab123
10-10-2011, 08:08 PM
Ghost Recon Online Beta News

I am just gonna tell you something so you dont go running of screaming"OH MY GOSH GHOST RECON ONLINE IS ON THE PS3 AND XBO

Ghost recon online is only gonna be for the upcoming Nintendo console the Wii U and the PC sorry Sony and Microsoft



see you later with another report!

radcrab123
10-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Ghost Recon Online Beta News

Hello everyone this is another news report and this is a very exciting one!

In about 2 hours the open beta will launch! and already people are getting there beta keys

So get ready for the most awesome third person shooter of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon series!



See you later with another report!

Ravi5Patel
10-11-2011, 04:45 PM
By "Open Beta" do you mean everyone will be able to play, or only a select few that will be chosen from the beta queue?

radcrab123
10-11-2011, 05:03 PM
everyone will be able to play if they have a beta key.

radcrab123
10-11-2011, 06:18 PM
I am very sorry everyone i mean't to say the closed beta not the open beta i am very sorry i'll look closer nextime anyway have fun on the beta!

Ravi5Patel
10-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by radcrab123:
I am very sorry everyone i mean't to say the closed beta not the open beta i am very sorry i'll look closer nextime anyway have fun on the beta!

Can you give me a Key for pointing that out to you?? I have been trying to tell you that for the past 2-3 days now.

radcrab123
10-16-2011, 07:09 AM
sir please just shut your mouth.

radcrab123
10-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Hello everyone and sorry for the apsence for the past weaks ok so lets get this news started.

The family and friends test has ended and the closed beta will be released soon my best caculation about when the beta will be released is
2 days before halloween.

See ya later!

Aj6627
10-27-2011, 09:48 AM
You guys actually believe this idiot? People really are desperate for news/keys.

UbiTrixie
10-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Ravi5Patel:
Is this a Joke?? I need to post 300 comments on the forums to get a Beta Key (considering I registered recently)? What happened to the beta queue?

What exactly do you mean by "On October 11 2011 the Beta will launch"? If this is the launch of the Open Beta, doesn't that mean we don't need a key anyways? That site is not the Ubisoft official Ghost Recon online site. Sorry to let you all down.

Ravi5Patel
10-27-2011, 04:34 PM
UbiTrixie - I thought so .. thanks for verifying that.

Ravi5Patel
10-30-2011, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by radcrab123:
Hello everyone and sorry for the apsence for the past weaks ok so lets get this news started.

The family and friends test has ended and the closed beta will be released soon my best caculation about when the beta will be released is
2 days before halloween.

See ya later!

Halloween is tomorrow, and yet there's no GRO beta release ...

radcrab123
10-30-2011, 06:16 PM
Hello everyone and this time i'm asking a question because i have no idea what the answer
is so heres my question.

Will Ghost Recon online be released on the games on demand system the Onlive.


Please answer question thanks.

radcrab123
10-30-2011, 06:17 PM
And sir that was a estimate i don't know when the betas will be released.

cybersidd
10-31-2011, 01:58 PM
"That site is not the Ubisoft official Ghost Recon online site. Sorry to let you all down."


ghostrecon.net was indeed giving away beta keys for THEIR members only, and the conditions were there because they wanted only experianced and reputed members to get a chance at the beta. It was done in partnership with Ubisoft (Therefore not a spam/scam).

Btw, the 300 post condition was not enforced strictly, I got my beta key without posting 300 times there.

You guys need to step up your interdepartmental/team communication http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif.

Although the issue is pointless now since the F&F Event is over.

--EDIT--

FYI, the OP is misleading people when he says -
MUST BE A MEMBER TO JOIN,MUST HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR ONE YEAR TO GET THE BETA KEY IF NOT YOU MUST POST 300 COMMENTS ON ANYTHING to sign up to be a member of ghost recon net go to www.ghostrecon.net (http://www.ghostrecon.net)

The actual link for the Beta giveaways was: Ghost Recon Online Beta Keys (http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=57559)

radcrab123
11-03-2011, 07:08 PM
Hello everyone!

This week on the Ghost recon online public discussions site i will be having a contest

and for the 4 people that win this contest get to join the Ghost Recon Online News forum cause i'll admit i do lose track of the time.

so go to the new forum called ghost recon online news contest!

fostermsteven
11-07-2011, 05:52 PM
all your info is FALSE you have NO idea when it will come back to beta for the US

so stop spamming the fourms with your garbage

also i have a feeling that you dont even have a key yet do you?

and since i havent seen you on the CB forums i doubt you have a key

if you dont then please stop this garbage NO ONE knows when the beta will begin again not even ppl that are in the CB forums
NOTE: ( you had to get a beta key in the last cycle to get access to that forum which i can access it and i can promise you there is no info on a release there either)

only the creators AKA DEVS know when it will be released

most of the stuff you will find are outdated, spam, or frauds that try to trick you into thinking that it is going on now

i can PROMISE you its NOT!!

radcrab123
11-16-2011, 03:25 PM
Hello everyone i have important news!

UbiSpecture(sorry can't spell name right)is joining the Ghost Recon Online Beta News

So now me and him/she will be putting in everything we find out!


See ya oh and Beta launch is close I guess near thanksgiving or after thanksgiving it will begin.

zoren581
12-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by radcrab123:
Hi i'm radcrab123 this is my start of the Ghost Recon Online News reports and this is my first report ok lets get this started.

On October 11 2011 the Beta will launch!


This weekend Ghost recon net will have a beta key giveaway to members of the site heres the requirments:MUST BE A MEMBER TO JOIN,MUST HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR ONE YEAR TO GET THE BETA KEY IF NOT YOU MUST POST 300 COMMENTS ON ANYTHING to sign up to be a member of ghost recon net go to www.ghostrecon.net (http://www.ghostrecon.net)


i'll give you more news later! me jus stick with beta qeue

radcrab123
12-21-2011, 02:53 PM
Sorry guys i let you down on stuff something were right most were wrong

also this is my last day on ghost recon beta news i've gotten to much mean things said i guess i'll

just shutdown.

anyway see you later.

Hunter25415
02-03-2012, 01:22 AM
You said we need comments to get beta key right, would it work if you just posted like on letter like this "a, b, c,d" ?

Hunter25415
02-03-2012, 01:24 AM
can any one answer?

Ubi-Mush
02-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Hi Hunter25415, that particular competition has now ended. If you wish to apply for the beta you can do so here http://ghostrecononline.uk.ubi.com/