PDA

View Full Version : the rendered but unacceable parts

larsschermer
11-24-2003, 05:19 PM
so i played the game through, yeah to me! anyway through my travels i noticed the effort that was put into, the city of DÔ┬┤ni and a few other palces, the places were just simply unaccecable, this is a shame, sure there is UrU live, but realy, the "hidden" places are allready render in the game, in the comp, i just wat to explore it. I read the Myst books, and i would love to take a closer look at the "vulcano" in Cleft, and not to mention D`ni it self. i feel cinda cheatet out of a cool experience, you know look dont touch.
lets just hope there vill be som console codes out like in 3D shoters, so we can walk straight through walls, and in to the streets of DÔ┬┤ni.

larsschermer
11-24-2003, 05:19 PM
so i played the game through, yeah to me! anyway through my travels i noticed the effort that was put into, the city of DÔ┬┤ni and a few other palces, the places were just simply unaccecable, this is a shame, sure there is UrU live, but realy, the "hidden" places are allready render in the game, in the comp, i just wat to explore it. I read the Myst books, and i would love to take a closer look at the "vulcano" in Cleft, and not to mention D`ni it self. i feel cinda cheatet out of a cool experience, you know look dont touch.
lets just hope there vill be som console codes out like in 3D shoters, so we can walk straight through walls, and in to the streets of DÔ┬┤ni.

Alahmnat
11-24-2003, 06:28 PM
D'ni is being opened up for exploration in Uru Live.

----------
Alahmnat
Guild of Archivists, DPWR.NET (http://www.dpwr.net)
Uru Forum Moderator, Community Assistant