PDA

View Full Version : Revelations Persona Customization "Gold Weapons"

giaquinto718
11-23-2011, 01:56 AM
im posting this to those of you who caught on late like myself

when purchasing weapons for your persona's I recommend buying the gold weapons, (weapons with yellow picture) as they give your personas unique kill animations not achievable with other characters

1st time I caught onto this was when I was playing as the character I enjoy playing with most (for now.. hurry DLC : P) The Thespian

i remember switching her sword to a dagger because I thought it suited her better, until I saw her do something very unpleasant for me. I'm a very non squeamish person, i can withstand the most violent movies. But one thing I hate is the slitting of throats.

Well I hit X on this guy it made some epic noise and Ms.Thespians kicks this guy in the back of the legs and he got down on his knees and she lifted his head back and she slit his throat right in my face, the camera made sure i had front row view -_-

and tonight talking to a clanmate he was telling me that the Vizers gold logo swords split into 2 or something cool so there you have it! keep an eye out and save those credits!

See Link

www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-cr....coplayer_Characters (http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-revelations/Multubi.coplayer_Characters)

Archosakun
11-23-2011, 02:00 AM
It's not just gold weapons. My Trickster has a sword and she cuts people's heads in half.

Zoidberg747
11-23-2011, 02:01 AM
I wonder if the bombardier hits people in the balls.....

The_Despair_
11-23-2011, 02:02 AM
I expected this; I thought the other named weapons get unique animations too? As in The Thespian's unique spear, for instance.

On topic, I'm getting really tired of the old kick-the-leg-stab-the-chest dagger animation already.

Oh, and I really wish they could have at least made more than one contested kill animation for each weapon.

giaquinto718
11-23-2011, 02:10 AM
www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-cr....coplayer_Characters (http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-revelations/Multubi.coplayer_Characters)

Redbanana27
11-23-2011, 08:47 AM
I love tue champion one were he trips them over and literally punches them in tye heart. But that isnt to do with his weapon?

sp33dd34m0n
11-23-2011, 09:18 AM
Im curious if it shows also unique moves for the unique character weapons. You need prestige 2 and 3 to get them.

lynx_1985
11-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Redbanana27:
I love tue champion one were he trips them over and literally punches them in tye heart. But that isnt to do with his weapon?

It is, you need the chapions axe 01 or something, I remember as I was trying to get all the kill animations recorded in the beta if you select that axe all his unique kill animations are him using his hands. Well that was from the beta anyway, I don't use the Champion!

Usually if the weapon is named after a persona it has a unique kill animation and all the gold weapons are. I see two gold weapons for each persona, does this mean that each weapon leads to DIFFERENT unique kill animations for the weapon selected?

ABXantos
11-23-2011, 05:27 PM
I believe "Gold Weapons" or "Favorite Weapons" as they are called as well as the prestige versions of the other non-gold weapons have special character only animations.

All other weapons have generic animations.

MasterXenin
11-23-2011, 06:50 PM
I sure wish there was a way to preview what these weapons do and what the animations look like before you buy them. Abstergo credits are way too valuable to throw around willy nilly on customization items you're not gonna end up using longterm.

YourInnate
11-23-2011, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by MasterXenin:
I sure wish there was a way to preview what these weapons do and what the animations look like before you buy them. Abstergo credits are way too valuable to throw around willy nilly on customization items you're not gonna end up using longterm.

The more you play the less valuable they become.

Specifically, everytime you prestige you take in credits at a huge rate for your first 20 or 30 games.