PDA

View Full Version : Bronco Stampede

Jivers1988
12-25-2005, 12:13 PM
Im up to the part where i need to find fire whilse weaving through the broncos. I find fire but on my way back i always die to the smaller t-rex kind of dinosaurs - anyway of avoiding this or just run for your life?

Jivers1988
12-25-2005, 12:13 PM
Im up to the part where i need to find fire whilse weaving through the broncos. I find fire but on my way back i always die to the smaller t-rex kind of dinosaurs - anyway of avoiding this or just run for your life?

billyg70
01-01-2006, 06:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jivers1988:
Im up to the part where i need to find fire whilse weaving through the broncos. I find fire but on my way back i always die to the smaller t-rex kind of dinosaurs - anyway of avoiding this or just run for your life? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't have an answer to your question. However, where the heck is the fire??

Tasha99
01-02-2006, 07:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by billyg70:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jivers1988:
Im up to the part where i need to find fire whilse weaving through the broncos. I find fire but on my way back i always die to the smaller t-rex kind of dinosaurs - anyway of avoiding this or just run for your life? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't have an answer to your question. However, where the heck is the fire?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You have to get the fire much further down the valley, you'll go through a waterfall to get it and you have to throw the fire to light the urn to the side else it'll go out when you exit through the water. Bring it back lighting other urns on the way as I think you need them lit later in play. You can kill one of the dinosaurs by lighting the weeds just before it goes across them (just infront of a central urn). Just shoot the others and head back to your pals where you light more bushes to get through. Run quickly as a V-rex comes after you.