PDA

View Full Version : PETS!

Kiwi21900
09-08-2011, 03:33 PM
You know how people always want pets on Imagine Town? Well i think there should be this one challenge that you can do that costs 50 gems instead of 20 and after you do it you get to design your own dog or cat! Nothing else though cause it would be almost free anyways!

dazzlingfashion
09-10-2011, 08:21 AM
COSTING 50 GEMS???That's a big loss but it's a creative thought 2.

bubblemint9
09-10-2011, 10:25 AM
but ... do you like draw your pet or you like pick of some that are already made?

loveangel143
09-10-2011, 10:35 AM
Cool idea, Kiwi! I get 60 gems a day..

Kiwi21900
09-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by bubblemint9:
but ... do you like draw your pet or you like pick of some that are already made?

Well actually it be more like you design it by picking out the fur colors and stuff like that!

Kiwi21900
09-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by dazzlingfashion:
COSTING 50 GEMS???That's a big loss but it's a creative thought 2.

yeah it is a lot but it's a lot cheaper than the clothes at the mall and stuff!

DramaMama17
09-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Why not pay for challenges at 10 gems? I would save us 10 gems from coming out of our purses.

bubblemint9
09-10-2011, 01:08 PM
i think we SHOULD make some buget cuts, because imagine town is going into kind of a ressesion, because we can only buy, like 2 things a day! so people are afraid to buy things (i know i am) in case you HAVE to buy something, like for a challenge! for a long time, every challenge i did, i had to wait the next day to finish it because i had to buy something. But i think pets being 50 gems is a good idea, because people love pets so much, they think that it is a little price to pay. but maybe it should be 30 gems because some people only HAVE 30 gems a day. i don't want them to be left out. and I think designing your pet, like the colors and all that, is a REALLY good idea that no thought about before you, kiwi!

girl10998
09-10-2011, 01:24 PM
it's a really cool idea to have some type of special challenge every now and again that cost a little extra but if it were 50 gems then, like Delilah said, you be excluding people who don't get that many gems and that wouldn't be fair. I also agree with DramaMama17 about lowering the cost of challenges http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

loveangel143
09-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Yea, I think it should be a world challenge or something.

Kiwi21900
09-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by bubblemint9:
i think we SHOULD make some buget cuts, because imagine town is going into kind of a ressesion, because we can only buy, like 2 things a day! so people are afraid to buy things (i know i am) in case you HAVE to buy something, like for a challenge! for a long time, every challenge i did, i had to wait the next day to finish it because i had to buy something. But i think pets being 50 gems is a good idea, because people love pets so much, they think that it is a little price to pay. but maybe it should be 30 gems because some people only HAVE 30 gems a day. i don't want them to be left out. and I think designing your pet, like the colors and all that, is a REALLY good idea that no thought about before you, kiwi!

Thanks! I just thought you know... It might be a good idea! Like if any of you have a sims pets game you get to make your pet! Like you choose what the mother and father is like what type of cat or dog and then you can make cool coat colors! So it's like making your own breed!