PDA

View Full Version : American TV series

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 08:47 AM
Can anybody tell me what the American TV series was that featured an Aircraft Carrier as the central point and there would be missions using the helicopters, jets or Marines.

In the UK it came out on video and I only got to watch about 2 episodes as they stopped coming out.

It was about 15 years ago but was ACE.

I want to find out how many episodes were made and where I can get them.

Thanks

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 08:47 AM
Can anybody tell me what the American TV series was that featured an Aircraft Carrier as the central point and there would be missions using the helicopters, jets or Marines.

In the UK it came out on video and I only got to watch about 2 episodes as they stopped coming out.

It was about 15 years ago but was ACE.

I want to find out how many episodes were made and where I can get them.

Thanks

Stormin
06-18-2003, 08:50 AM
Sounds like the very horrible "Super Carrier" which was terrible.

Of course I watched it just to see the jets. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Cheers,
Carl

__________________________________________________ _______________
Carl C. Norman
Consultant
The Fighter Collection/Eagle Dynamics

Disclaimer: In my capacity as a consultant to The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics my postings reflect opinions and observations that are not necessarily those of Ubi Soft Entertainment. I am NOT a spokesman for Ubi Soft.

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 08:52 AM
aha thats the one, thanks.

Either you are up early or havent gone to bed yet http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Stormin
06-18-2003, 06:14 PM
I hit the rack right after posting.

Cheers,
Carl

__________________________________________________ _______________
Carl C. Norman
Consultant
The Fighter Collection/Eagle Dynamics

Disclaimer: In my capacity as a consultant to The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics my postings reflect opinions and observations that are not necessarily those of Ubi Soft Entertainment. I am NOT a spokesman for Ubi Soft.