PDA

View Full Version : far cry game play

needfarcry
08-28-2008, 11:20 AM
i've been wanting to know this for a very long time.
i would like to know if when you finish the game if you get to roam freely like in gta or if the game just stops like t5he other far cry games?

needfarcry
08-28-2008, 11:20 AM
i've been wanting to know this for a very long time.
i would like to know if when you finish the game if you get to roam freely like in gta or if the game just stops like t5he other far cry games?

BlitzQuick
08-28-2008, 11:26 AM
i havnt heard of anything of when the game is completed

OV3RS1GHT
08-28-2008, 07:13 PM
If I am not mistaken this question was answered by Clint in one of the Q&A videos. The end of the game will be just that.. the end of the story. Roaming freely after the end like Grand Theft Auto IV is not part of the game. You will need to start over to play again or load from saves.

adarwinter
08-29-2008, 04:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OV3RS1GHT:
If I am not mistaken this question was answered by Clint in one of the Q&A videos. The end of the game will be just that.. the end of the story. Roaming freely after the end like Grand Theft Auto IV is not part of the game. You will need to start over to play again or load from saves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's what i know as well.
clint also stated that the game really lets you know when u r close to it's ending so if u want to make a backup save so u can do all the things u want to do before it all ends.

Supreme_321
08-29-2008, 04:26 AM
I ahve had the experience with some free roame games, no.

needfarcry
08-29-2008, 07:05 AM
nooooooooooooooooooo
i thought one of their key words was 3dom whats the point in making the game end just like that
at least the map editor will keep me busy along with online play