PDA

View Full Version : Linking Problems

IRISNetwork
01-26-2011, 10:52 AM
Hey guys, my first time on the Ubi Forums so dont kill me... anywaaay... i have recently started play Project Legacy on facebook and wished to link it to my gamertag, and this is where everything goes wrong. First off, i created a new Ubi login... this one, IRISNetwork in obvious homage to Beyond good and evil which is my favourite Ubi game. I have tried multiple times and searched various places through my account options to link it with my gamertag (i have already linked it to my Facebook acccount) with no succsess, when i decided to check out the options on UPlay by selecting it through AC: Brotherhood, thats where i found out i had an account already and when i used the email and password on UBISOFT.com i discovered i simply need to use this account to link to facebook and Project Legacy which should then enable me to get the bonuses from PL to AC... BUT, the accounts name when selected on ubisoft.com is my original gamertag name i used to create my gamertag, which isnt good because ive growned accustomed to this accounts name in preperation for leaderboards and such on Beyond Good And Evil HD... so after that very long explanation my question is this: Is there a way to link my XBox uplay account to the internet Uplay account (IRISNetwork) so i still have all the same Uplay points as my gamertag but my Uplay name will be IRISNetwork?

FredEx919
01-26-2011, 11:21 AM
Hello, We may be able to assist you with this. Please submit a support ticket to us via our support site here (http://support.ubi.com). Include in your ticket the same details and also the username for the old account and gamertag.

IRISNetwork
01-26-2011, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by FredEx919:
Hello, We may be able to assist you with this. Please submit a support ticket to us via our support site here (http://support.ubi.com). Include in your ticket the same details and also the username for the old account and gamertag.

<STRIKE>Thanks alot for the help, but what should i select on support? Because the only option i see for account help is only a FAQ which unfortunately does not help me and i cannot submit a support ticket via this option.</STRIKE>

Edit: Nevermind ive found "Ask A Question" in solution centre.

IRISNetwork
01-26-2011, 12:04 PM
I have wrote a detailed support request and filled out all required fields but when i clicked "continue" under "When you are done..." there is no confirmation that the question was actually sent to anyone at all and i am simply directed to log-in screen where i fill out my login and am re-directed to an unfilled "Ask A Question" page, can you please confirm that this is normal and it has actually been sent to someone and i dont have to fill out another support ticket. Thanks.