PDA

View Full Version : DMOMM Dosent work well on Vista Home premium Help pls MOD??

RevolverX_315
02-09-2007, 10:11 PM
Hey, i have Windows Vista Home Premium, when i play DMMOM on Vista it seems to be choppy with music.. I believe this is because of the way Vista was built, but whenever i close or exit DMMOM it says this program has stopped working, then i can click cancel. All i want to know is if their will be a Vista Patch coming out for DMMOM. Please let me know Thanks!
Specs:
E6400 core 2 duo
7900gtko
2gb ram

never did this in XP so im assuming its vista.

RevolverX_315
02-09-2007, 10:11 PM
Hey, i have Windows Vista Home Premium, when i play DMMOM on Vista it seems to be choppy with music.. I believe this is because of the way Vista was built, but whenever i close or exit DMMOM it says this program has stopped working, then i can click cancel. All i want to know is if their will be a Vista Patch coming out for DMMOM. Please let me know Thanks!
Specs:
E6400 core 2 duo
7900gtko
2gb ram

never did this in XP so im assuming its vista.

braheem_88
02-09-2007, 10:43 PM
It isnt about a Vista patch, its just that Vista isn't stable yet, and you going out to rush and buy it wasn't a wise decision, by waiting you would have saved money and time, just like the people who bought this game much after it came out (ALTHOUGH its still buggy as hell) :P. But rest assured, soon there will be more audio and video drivers that accomodate Vista so that your problems are cut in half. Also, a new and upcoming patch (which is probably being slacked off on right now. Yeah, thats right ARKANE team), may fix Vista problems as well. For now though, set the settings lower, your comp can handle max just as mine can, but i had to go with low settings for 2 months before I could go with high, look for more info on how to fix bug issues and you will eventually get this problem fixed.. Have patience and Good luck

RevolverX_315
02-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Mehh thanks man =) lol PLEASE LETS GET A PATCH OUT =D

golebi2
05-27-2007, 01:51 AM
hey what the heck?? dmomm is running really slow on my comp all the graphics are on the star.

my comp is

amd 64
core duo
pentium 4
2.4 ghz

and i have vista home basic plz help

BlindNero
05-27-2007, 07:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">amd 64
core duo
pentium 4
2.4 ghz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Your PC has 3 CPUs?