PDA

View Full Version : Looking for laid back players to play with on XBOX.

KatieLynne
06-14-2011, 12:48 AM
I didn't think I'd like the multiplayer, but apparently now I can't seem to get enough. I've read up on several clans to find players to play with, though my schedule is hectic with nursing school. I'm not able to commit time to playing, and am unable to actually schedule play time, so I'll just be able to play whenever I'm on.

I'm still fairly new to the game, but I do enjoy playing. If anyone gets bored and would like someone else to play with, feel free to send me a message or invite. My XBL GT: SN Tamzi.

Ripe Claw
06-14-2011, 12:51 AM
Add me if you like I just play whenever, you can invite me if you ever see me on, or I may just hop in your party from time to time to say hello. That's what I usually do to people, just drop in and see what they are up to. I'm a party crasher!

I'm very lax about the game when playing with friends, and never yell about stealing my kills or anything like that. Unless you take my kills just to be mean to me or something.

Forgot to mention. I talk a little funny due to an old noodling accident so don't let the voice scare ya off.

Just Krispy
06-14-2011, 08:35 AM
I will FR you!

MrKnox122
06-14-2011, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by KatieLynne:
I didn't think I'd like the multiplayer, but apparently now I can't seem to get enough. I've read up on several clans to find players to play with, though my schedule is hectic with nursing school. I'm not able to commit time to playing, and am unable to actually schedule play time, so I'll just be able to play whenever I'm on.

I'm still fairly new to the game, but I do enjoy playing. If anyone gets bored and would like someone else to play with, feel free to send me a message or invite. My XBL GT: SN Tamzi.

I knwo group people of Xbox 360 who love to have fun. There name is Happy Turrets Rainie is love to have fun.

Serrachio
06-14-2011, 08:48 AM
There's also the Borgia Rejects Xbox Division.

At the moment we're looking for players to have fun and play well together with, so I'm sure we could possibly help you out and improve your game.

FlailingAmigo
06-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
There's also the Borgia Rejects Xbox Division.

At the moment we're looking for players to have fun and play well together with, so I'm sure we could possibly help you out and improve your game.

I second this, message BlacklightDemon or myself - FlailingAmigo - if you wanna run around killing things with us http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Zoidberg747
06-14-2011, 11:14 AM
Outcast Templars xbox branch is more about having fun than anything, we just put you with others that like your personal favorite mode and you guys play whenever your all on.

KatieLynne
06-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Sounds like there's a lot of great people to play with. I wasn't sure about actually becoming part of a clan because I can't promise anything, and I lose my play time in August pretty much as I go back for my third semester of nursing school. For the time being though, I'd be more than happy to play with everyone.

SounSolid
06-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Hey you can definitely add me. GT: SoInfahmust. I play all the time and just for fun. I find the game more enjoyable when killing people you know LOL

purrkinator
06-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Feel free to add me. I haven't been playing much at all (FFA ranking went from 86 to over 4,000) but my busy season is officially over and I've been putting a few games this week.

I'm really really rusty to say the least.

Gamertag is the same as my username here.

And be sure to play with Ripe Claw - he's a very good player. Fun to play with.

And if you see DigDug around, hit him up for a match as well. He's a good guy.

Happy stabbing!

CerealAssassin
06-14-2011, 03:36 PM
my GT is in my sig if you wana add me, im online at random times when im not at work etc, either be me or my brother online so invite me to a game anytime