PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna miss the old chap.

AronAssassin68
02-26-2011, 04:49 PM
I was reading some articles on none other than Leo on the assassins creed wiki, and I came to the conclusion that he was such a good friend for Ezio and more importantly, a loveable character. So I'm overjoyed that the new DLC will be about him a lot. This also made me think about the fact that, in the next game, he'll probably not be around anymorehttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif. Im gonna miss him more than anything I think. Even more than Ezio.

zeejay21
02-26-2011, 04:56 PM
Now, now. You can always see him again. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif *pats*

AronAssassin68
02-26-2011, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by zeejay21:
Now, now. You can always see him again. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif *pats*

Yeah.. Thank Abstergo for inventing the animus.

rileypoole1234
02-26-2011, 06:47 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I would love to see AC3 be in London and possibly Sherlock Holmes as the "new Leonardo" (even though he didn't really exist)

k20ml
02-26-2011, 07:48 PM
*in tears* I'm going to miss him! The times when we were in Venice in his new studio, and all he needed was a hug and I was not ready for that and you now what I missed to hit the hug back button!

RussellSparrow
02-27-2011, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by AronAssassin68:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zeejay21:

Yeah.. Thank Abstergo for inventing the animus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wasn't Abstergo who invented the Animus;
"They're gifts Mr Miles, from Those Who Came Before."
Abstergo re-discovered them.

daniel_gervide
02-27-2011, 04:30 AM
I'm missing AC1 combat style more than anything i'm gonna miss from ac2/b

ChaosxNetwork
02-27-2011, 06:21 AM
Yeah I know how you feel, he is an awesome character and very helpful companion.
Going to miss you man *Wells Up*

itsamea-mario
02-27-2011, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I was thinking the same thing. I would love to see AC3 be in London and possibly Sherlock Holmes as the "new Leonardo" (even though he didn't really exist)

You do know Sherlock Holmes wasn't a real person don't you?

AronAssassin68
02-27-2011, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by RussellSparrow:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AronAssassin68:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zeejay21:

Yeah.. Thank Abstergo for inventing the animus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wasn't Abstergo who invented the Animus;
"They're gifts Mr Miles, from Those Who Came Before."
Abstergo re-discovered them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No dude, right there he was referring to the Pieces of Eden to be the "gifts mr Miles, from Those Who Came Before." But you're right about them being invented by TWCB first.

ChaosxNetwork
02-27-2011, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:

You do know Sherlock Holmes wasn't a real person don't you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hence the last part of his post yes I think he does...

itsamea-mario
02-27-2011, 07:41 AM
Wasn't there when i posted.

I'm sure.

SAVMATIC
02-27-2011, 03:32 PM

I'm sure.
umm actually it was, im sure.

rileypoole1234
02-27-2011, 07:01 PM

I'm sure.

Yes I know he wasn't real. I thought/think they could make it so nobody knows about him, but he secretly works with the Assassin. The POEs are less likely to exist than Sherlock Holmes.

brent97
02-28-2011, 04:35 AM
I think im going to miss that he made shuch good killing machines. good by old friend. may mercy rest your soul

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please check the Forum Rules under Inappropriate Content. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2961017947#II) </span>

MonsterJunkese
02-28-2011, 04:39 AM
in the next creed u should be in londan as jack the ripper hope they stick with same multiplayer tho

itsamea-mario
02-28-2011, 09:42 AM
So you want to play as one of londons most notorious serial killers and go around mutilating prostitutes?

Black_Widow9
03-01-2011, 12:20 AM
If you can't get this back on Topic I'm going to lock it.

SolidSage
03-01-2011, 01:26 AM
^Der der der derDerder, derderDer , der der der, der derder der derderrrrruuuh.

Bye Leo.

rileypoole1234
03-03-2011, 08:55 PM
So you want to play as one of londons most notorious serial killers and go around mutilating prostitutes?

I would be cool if was a "rebel" Assassin. Like, he kills the major Templars, but he kills prostitutes to cover it up. After all, Prostitutes aren't exactly innocent.

SolidSage
03-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

I would be cool if was a "rebel" Assassin. Like, he kills the major Templars, but he kills prostitutes to cover it up. After all, Prostitutes aren't exactly innocent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you on about? Prostitutes sell a service, no different than a house cleaner, landscaper, doctor or psychologist. Their trade in no way identifies them as a good or bad person. You're not one of those religious zealots are you? Okay, maybe I over reacted, you said they weren't exactly innocent and I took it as you calling them sinners.
Ezio is a ruthless murderer, so it would be right up his alley to kill some ******s in an effort to cover his other misdeeds.