PDA

View Full Version : Technoviking

RoaringMad Mac
12-19-2007, 02:04 PM
What is so big about this techno viking and the video. I must not be getting it.

RoaringMad Mac
12-19-2007, 02:04 PM
What is so big about this techno viking and the video. I must not be getting it.

ROLNIK
12-19-2007, 02:26 PM
who? what?

Never heard of that...I'm a little behind

halo_99
12-19-2007, 02:59 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

BliNd-
12-19-2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah me either Mac...

My girlfriend saw it before me, then when I was watching it she just stopped it before it was over. I got angry and started it over because I didn't get what was going on, she wasn't explaining it(probably because there is no explaining it,) and I wanted to see the punchline... at least I thought there would be one.

VTAssault
12-19-2007, 09:36 PM
As far as I have found with my limited encounters with Wild Technoviking, he is a white arian supremacist guy with no shirt.

The video is of him walking in a rally, someone turned it into a gif, made it flash and called it technoviking.

WhiteKnight77
12-20-2007, 05:41 PM
All I saw was some guy who pushed/pawed a girl and "techonviking" did't like it apparently. Then the cameraperson kept taping him as he strutted down the street. Don't know if the music was added to the video or if it was being played on the street at the time or not. This is the guy's 15 minutes of fame.

MadamTampini
12-21-2007, 01:54 PM
It's just another internet fad. I'm a part of a huge community that is kind of the start of fads like that. Technoviking was popular. It's kind of died down now. Most internet fads ARE pointless to most people, unless you're in with those people.