PDA

View Full Version : Acheivements?

Didstar2006
06-23-2006, 06:58 AM
Hey! where are the acheivements 4 the DLC http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif ?? is there a mistake? "like will they show up if u complete a new co-op mission anyway?" is there gonna be another patch? any1 with any info? ta

AnimalMother07
06-23-2006, 07:00 AM
I don't know, but even if you don't get them, it's only like 2-8 points not considering a Perfect Chapter award.

yarsrvenge
06-23-2006, 07:12 AM
There are several folks in the XBOX.COM forums who have reported there are no achievements. They finished the CO-OP games with all objectives already.

I'm not so concerned about the lack of achievements, but how quickly they ran through this "load" of new content so quickly showcases why it isn't worth the $15 to begin with. Maybe Ubisoft will "re-light" the four new co-maps and sell it for another $15. Sad.

Didstar2006
06-23-2006, 07:20 AM
I just thought it made perfect sense 2 put the acheivments in 4 chapter 2? its kind of an incentive to play it! I can't say i'm surprised though, ubisoft seem to constantly let down there customers in everyway they see possible.

PiNkEyE69
06-23-2006, 07:29 AM
Maybe Ubisoft will "re-light" the four new co-maps and sell it for another $15. Sad.
There already is relit versions of the 4 new co-op maps in the dlc, unless you mean a 3rd time of day on those maps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

MassiveTurd
06-23-2006, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by yarsrvenge:
Maybe Ubisoft will "re-light" the four new co-maps and sell it for another $15. Sad.

lol very true, EA here we come. lol

JayMoneyx187x
06-23-2006, 10:46 AM
everyone blames UBI for letting there customers down.. yet u still buy there product and play it on a daily basis

morinzo1978
06-23-2006, 10:48 AM
i can confirm, theres no acheivements for the chapter2, i think we got ripped off, i feel why have a chapter1 acheivements, and a perfect chapter1 acheivements, if chapter2 has no acheivements. its bullcrap, ubisoft screwed us all.

yarsrvenge
06-23-2006, 12:26 PM
That is exactly what I meant. At this rate I expect to see:

Announcing Ghost Recon Map Pack 3

We've given the community everything they asked for and packed this DLC with so much content you will think you are stealing it for $15!

- All existing maps re-lit for Mid-Day
- All existing maps re-lit for late morning
- All existing maps re-lit for 2:00 PM
- All existing maps re-lit for 2:01 PM
- All existing maps re-lit for a lunar eclipse
- South Korean Camo
- North Korean Camo
- Italian Camo
- All your existing weapons with Orange Highlights

It's taken our team months to pull this together!

Originally posted by PiNkEyE69:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Maybe Ubisoft will "re-light" the four new co-maps and sell it for another $15. Sad.
There already is relit versions of the 4 new co-op maps in the dlc, unless you mean a 3rd time of day on those maps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

zoompooky
06-23-2006, 01:43 PM
This turd of a content pack was most likely done right along with the rest of game development and held back as to make money and renew interest in the game.

bblackwell1507
06-24-2006, 04:15 AM
will they respond on this thread to inform us if the achievments are forth coming or if we should quit being so hopeful?

DragonTM
06-24-2006, 07:06 AM
there will be a update as blind seige rank games do not get registerd on the leaderboard, i think they just got this out as everyone was wingin

AngryPuppy
06-24-2006, 11:01 AM
If it ain't too difficult I think adding achievements would be a huge boon for the new coop campaign. I never thought I'd give a **** about gamerscore, and I don't, but it's just *something* to drive you to complete all the secondary objectives and get the most out of the new maps, and a nice feeling when you manage it.

thecactusking
06-28-2006, 05:40 AM
No achievements ,what a downer...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

PiNkEyE69
06-28-2006, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by yarsrvenge:
That is exactly what I meant. At this rate I expect to see:

Announcing Ghost Recon Map Pack 3

We've given the community everything they asked for and packed this DLC with so much content you will think you are stealing it for $15!

- All existing maps re-lit for Mid-Day
- All existing maps re-lit for late morning
- All existing maps re-lit for 2:00 PM
- All existing maps re-lit for 2:01 PM
- All existing maps re-lit for a lunar eclipse
- South Korean Camo
- North Korean Camo
- Italian Camo
- All your existing weapons with Orange Highlights

It's taken our team months to pull this together!

LOL!!!!