PDA

View Full Version : AC Revelations MP Friends Hub- Feedback

Black_Widow9
11-23-2011, 06:49 PM
Hello Assassin's,
Please provide Feedback to the Developers for the following Question only.
There are separate Topics to provide other Feedback so please keep this specific to the Question. If you choose to abuse this Topic further action will be taken.

We need your Feedback before December 13th so please make sure your voice is heard!
Thanks, http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
AC Team

Question
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>What do you think about the Friends Hub in AC Revelations Multiplayer? [/list]

Drakuaza
11-23-2011, 07:49 PM
It is a nice addition to compare yourself with your friends and see how you're doing overall, but the friend points...i find them pointless to be honest.

Other than that, it's a nice addition to check your progress quickly instead of the old AC:B list.

Zoidberg747
11-23-2011, 08:02 PM
I like it and think it is a nice addition. My only complaint is when you go to the friends menu it is in a random order, not alphabetical, whose online or anything. That is a little bit of a nuisance.

sirturmund
11-23-2011, 08:23 PM
I think it was a nice addition, specially the dares and friends leaderboards.

Lethalla
11-23-2011, 08:25 PM
I like it; it seems to make joining friends in games easier. It's also interesting to see others' scores in particular modes.

However, I would like some sort of additional explanation about how Friend points are earned - clearly points are gained by getting better scores than your friends, but why do the scores decay so quickly? Overnight I went down about 20 or so points.

A table of how often each bonus has been earned, compared to one's friends would also be a great addition, IMO.

Mouse03
11-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Yeah i also like the friend dares. It's pretty cool.
But like Zoidberg said, i would also like people to be in alphabetical order.

sp33dd34m0n
11-23-2011, 08:41 PM
I love the new navigation and friends-hub. Its much easyer und faster to join a friends session.

I wish it wouldnt be delayed that much sometimes. For example: My friend joined a session and tells me in the chat that I can join. It takes 30sec till I see that he is in a session and before im able to join, the session is already full.

marq08
11-23-2011, 09:44 PM
I personally like the friend hub in its entirety. I like the dare system and it helps me keep track of what game modes I need to improve at to be comparable with my friends. I might would suggest adding an average score per game mode to the list or something similar but I like what is there.

Lyleator
11-23-2011, 10:00 PM
I like the Friends' Hub. It's cool to see the ranking among the people you know. Besides the alphabetizing the only problem is that I can't join many friends games through the Hub because of 'network issues' - even though we all have Open NAT - but I will often just happen upon then when joining a game normally.

buckman111
11-23-2011, 11:19 PM
We NEED TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS ON THE SAME TEAM, EVERY GAME!!
2-4

This is a deal breaker. Im about to sell this game.

Please fix this ASAP!!
It is unplayable as is!!
Will not be buying AC3 either!
UNPLAYABLE

SniperPri
11-24-2011, 07:37 AM
It is really a nice addition to the menu. Only problem I have is when you search for friends in your menu, and they randomly pop up. Sometimes I have to look at the bottom of the list to find a friend, and sometimes it takes not more than a click. An alphabetical order would be nice

Taekwonthis
11-24-2011, 10:51 AM
I really like the addition, some order to it would be nice alphabetical and online for example.

A rating of the per session score for the different modes would be really cool.

and I also agree with above poster as to the idea behind those friends points things...don't know what they are for exactly.

Serrachio
11-24-2011, 12:39 PM
One thing that annoys me is that I can try to join a player in a match and it tells me that they're available, but when I try to jump into their session, it tells me that it's unavailable, despite the match not being full.

That just seems like false hope to play with an Unreachable player.

I also don't see the point in Friend Points. They don't award me in any way aside from being given to me for beating a friend's score. If they could be traded in for maybe double the amount of Abstergo Credits, it could be useful to compete.

I'd also like it if the scores reset every month, as something similar to what Templar Scores were to ACB. That would allow a player to not be stuck against a high score and be unable to gain any more Friend points.

Alphabetizing the players in the Friends section would be nice, because it allows for more quicker playing.

If Dares and Friends could be merged too, it would be good. An icon could appear next to their name and a button press would show you what they beat you in.

stingray10
11-24-2011, 02:31 PM
It is a really good idea and actually promotes competition.

RangerRico
11-24-2011, 02:51 PM
It's a really cool idea a works really well with the great new menu. I would like to see more customization/personalization to the templar profile. And, what the heck do friend points do.

I would Also like to see some templar score type thing, but the score resets at 0 every week instead of adding up

si11y moo
11-25-2011, 12:46 AM
I like the Friends Hub but find that I have to scroll through all my friends to find the ones that are online on ACR so I can play with them.

I'd like to see them listed by online status and then alphabetically.

PullTheTriggerV
11-25-2011, 02:01 AM
Good Feature my only complaint about Multiplayer as well as many others is the beginning screen is VERY Skimped on T.T it actually hurts me to say AC skimped on anything but ya it is... and the MP is Very Confusing to work your way around at first T.T still kind of confuses me should have made it Simpler and Easier to get your way around it

sonic202
11-25-2011, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Hello Assassin's,
Please provide Feedback to the Developers for the following Question only.
There are separate Topics to provide other Feedback so please keep this specific to the Question. If you choose to abuse this Topic further action will be taken.

We need your Feedback before December 13th so please make sure your voice is heard!
Thanks, http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
AC Team

Question
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>What do you think about the Friends Hub in AC Revelations Multiplayer? [/list]

livevil6633
11-25-2011, 02:33 PM
first i really like the idea of it all and how easy it is to compare your stats to your friends stats. i would like to see a more comprehensive stat block like number of incog or reckless kills or even % of kills in each kill type. number of hidden kills drop kills you get it.

the list of friends NEEDS to be put in some kind of order when i go in to look at a few people stats after i look at each person it re-shuffles the order and i have to start looking again.

the friend points are cool i think that a little chart or info page telling people how you win or lose them and what they mean might make people think more of them.

and i would just like to throw in that i love how it shows what persona you use the most.

Citizen War
11-25-2011, 04:58 PM
Excellent.

BigBalledEagle
11-26-2011, 12:50 AM
I love the Friends Hub, but it was difficult to understand at first. Maybe some brief information describing how Friend Points are earned would be a nice addition.

Matteo90Fi
11-26-2011, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:

Question
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

i think it's quite useful mostly for "competitive" aspects, since through it you can immediately "tell" your friends you beat them in a certain mode, ect.

and vice versa, they can communicate to you that they had a better score...

ps. i hope i correctly understood the question... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

papasmurf1038
11-26-2011, 02:26 PM
I like the Friends Hub and think it's a smart addition, but I think it'd be pretty neat if other kinds of Dares would added for things besides pure points. Dares for stuns, kills, artifacts captured, and so on could be pretty fun, I think.

Skuldpt
11-27-2011, 04:27 PM
It's a nice addiction, but I think it should be in alphabetical order.

rrobbins89
11-29-2011, 11:15 AM
when I make a group I need to play with MY GROUP every game.
Also it takes too long to get a game going with my group, I've been trying for the last 30 minutes to start a manhunt game. But we keep getting divided and sent to different servers.

ArCaNe TeMp3sT
11-29-2011, 03:35 PM
i think that the friends hub is awesome and i like everything but how the names are orgagnized is kind of annoying. other than that is amazing and a great idea http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

trikky d
11-29-2011, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by si11y_moo:
I like the Friends Hub but find that I have to scroll through all my friends to find the ones that are online on ACR so I can play with them.

I'd like to see them listed by online status and then alphabetically.
^^THIS

deadly_thought
12-01-2011, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by papasmurf1038:
I like the Friends Hub and think it's a smart addition, but I think it'd be pretty neat if other kinds of Dares would added for things besides pure points. Dares for stuns, kills, artifacts captured, and so on could be pretty fun, I think.

im with this guy

greenslab
12-01-2011, 05:03 PM
It seems that the joining friend's game/inviting a friend is bugged... There are obviously slots and the game hasn't started.. but my friend could not join my game/i cannot join his game. I dont know if it's our nat thing... or ip address or whatnot..

it says "session is no longer available"

Please fix this.

dprometeo
12-01-2011, 11:50 PM
It will be fantastic to play in the same team with my friends, and no against them. It worked perfectly in AC: Brotherhood and I don't understand why it has changed.

Thanks for deal with the problem!!!

errorproxy
12-02-2011, 08:44 AM
There's this really annoying bug on the PC where if you accidentally hit down on the Dpad or press right trigger while choosing skill sets, your character will always run.

You have to hold down right trigger to walk and when you let it go, you run. It's pretty annoying. It doesn't reset until a new match begins too.

WegaZAC
12-02-2011, 07:38 PM
It was hard to get used to it after Brotherhood, but now I like the friends hub.
I wish everyone could change its name shown to other players (like in Steam). I hate to be recognized as the admin of ZAC... And I wish I could hide my stats and ignore statistics of others.

Originally posted by dprometeo:
It will be fantastic to play in the same team with my friends, and no against them. It worked perfectly in AC: Brotherhood and I don't understand why it has changed.

Thanks for deal with the problem!!!
Agree!

SelvarajSingam
12-04-2011, 07:13 AM
I have to say, I need more information on skills and perks to judge properly, but even I would say that I would have preferred a 'Coin Throw' and 'Teleport Baits and bodyguards. I hope dark versions do not come back unless there is also a Dawn also the maps found in a normal night. Here's to hoping that 'Souk' is like http://forums.techarena.in/video-games/1440091.htm Siena

angelina1986
12-04-2011, 09:28 AM
I cant seem to find the sending a message to my friends option.... am i missing something or live chat is the only way to go?

joecool76
12-04-2011, 11:51 AM
i like the hub...i hate how i cant play with my friends though

beckham9224
12-05-2011, 08:36 AM
We need Private Message System please!

TheMute88ORL
12-05-2011, 07:09 PM
It would be fantastic to view the session results of someones high score in the hub in every mode. It would be just as cool if you could view your session results for your high score in the hub.

That way you could see all the bonuses it took to get that score. I would really enjoy unraveling some of my friends scores.

TheLeoCrow
12-06-2011, 12:59 AM
I won't say anything new, it's good, it would benefit from some sort of ordering and most importantly it needs a messaging system. In ACB i made some online friends (people whom I didn't like before that) because of the messaging system. Since I'm using a new account for revelations, I'm starting from 0 friends, messaging would help

Cully_UK
12-06-2011, 06:07 AM
I couldn't see the point of it at first, but now I really like it. I have always been a Wanted player only, but the Friends Hub has motivated me to play all the other modes too. I may have no real desire to play Corruption, for example, but if I see that one of my friends has beaten my highest score then I'm straight in there to try to beat them back.
However, if this has contributed in any way to the removal of Templar Grade from the leaderboard stats then I am not so happy. I love the Friends Hub highest scores leaderboards, but it's no substitute for knowing where we stand globally in that rolling 4-week leaderboard, which seems the truest indicator of form and constant motivator to keep trying harder.

Generalnio
12-09-2011, 03:46 AM
Nice thing, the friends hub. But way too many buttons to be pushed in setting up a session, inviting and all.
Can't you just say F5 to invite, and F5 to accept, or something?
Or have a simple drag and drop box to invite like BF3 has?
When invitation pops up, give us a list of buttons and text to push, rather than to have to click, click, click around in all those menu's. Devs seem to like lots of menu's, in menu's, in menu's; players do not.

What did you do today? I clicked through menu's. And o, yes, next to that I played a bit too...

SixKeys
12-11-2011, 04:51 PM
I hardly use it, the only thing I like is Dares.

Generalnio
12-11-2011, 05:49 PM
I want to be able to have an online/offline status.
Chat window.
Message ability accompanying invitation, so that you know why one invites you.
All messages and invites should be kept for some time, so that they can be consulted later on.

PluralAces
12-12-2011, 09:17 AM
I think putting the friends list in some type of order, Online friends should be listed first, then the rest should be alphabetical. It is time consuming when I am trying to search for a friend to invite and they are all the way at the bottom of the friends list.

GariStz
12-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Didn't even noticed it. Yes, its THAT cool. But, I guess, its an improvement from Brotherhood, so...

Mr_Shade
12-13-2011, 05:01 AM
Thank you all for you feedback and for taking the time to post!

Your feedback will be sent directly to the team!