PDA

View Full Version : Deftech 2

Soviet_Sapper
05-14-2005, 07:31 AM
Could someone tell me about the map on the Versus Page called Deftech 2. I am dead curious. How is it differnt from the Deftech we all love or hate?

Soviet_Sapper
05-14-2005, 07:31 AM
Could someone tell me about the map on the Versus Page called Deftech 2. I am dead curious. How is it differnt from the Deftech we all love or hate?

redskirts
05-14-2005, 07:36 AM
just different objectives. used to be only extraction or neut, but now you have extraction in B, hack in A, and sabotage in C. Thats all. What's worse is they didnt change a darn thing in Warehouse, and since 99% of people used to play extraction they didnt even change it to what people used to play. The old map conversions are a joke and to say "New Edition" is an insult to the community! Please new edition of crapola!! Change something then tell me new edition.

At least meus they changed some passive defenses and lighting! ARGH http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Spekkio9
05-14-2005, 08:28 AM
I think he means the half-assed Deftech 2 that was released with Squat.

It sucks.

The objectives are all outside in the courtyard, if I remember correctly. Oh wait...I think you have to do one in the courtyard and then one in one of the buildings, but C never opens or something like that.

I played it like twice, realized it was stupid, and that was the end.