PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at Til Death Us Cart and Carry on Catastrophe

Doctordump
02-15-2010, 09:27 AM
So I made it all the way to the level where the patient in the bubble bed (Barney) is getting married (to Betty) the nurse in front of the giant Elvis statue. When you enter the level, you have to pick up a bomb, run to the end and throw it at the canon. Problem is I keep doing this but nothing happens. Canon does not stop or blow up. How do I get unstuck from this level?

And I also got all the way to the conveyor belf but can't figure out how to get up the conveyor belt fast enough to get on with that level. Can anyone help with these?

Great great and hilarious game by the way. I would like to see more funny rabbid games.

VAMPYREGRL
02-15-2010, 11:07 AM
The bomb has to hit the cannon not just land somewhere around it. Dont know if that is the problem or not. Hopefully that will help.

Doctordump
02-15-2010, 11:23 AM
Well I appreciate your response. I have hit the darn canon several times and it just doesn't register. But I appreciate your trying to help me here. I will keep trying.

legorayman
02-15-2010, 04:28 PM
I remember this level... Very hard even AFTER the canon, so don't fell bad if you do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

adragulin
06-29-2010, 02:55 AM
You have to hit the cannon 3 times for it to get destroyed