PDA

View Full Version : 1419, 1420 & 1421 Locations to a Hidden Secret?

kurosenshi
12-25-2010, 04:59 AM
I have been reading about 25 pages of this General Discussion Thread and observing videos and I came across something that possibly not alot of people paid much or any attention too. The numbers 1419, 1420 & 1421 or in Bible Terms, The Book of Exodus Chapter 14 Verses 19-21. Basically the verses talk about the Slaves escaping the Egyptian Army by crossing the Red Sea, now you are possibly wondering how does any of this make sense...Well i will be glad to give an explanation.

Now what if I told you that 1419, 1420 & 1421 unlocks more than what was told in AC:B?

Well first off Moses possessed the PoE Staff to cross the Red Sea to escape the Egyptian Army. When they reached Mt. Sinai, Moses spoke to the Burning Bush (God/Manipulation of the Staff) and received the 10 Commandments. (My Theory: Mt. Sinai is on of the Locations of a PoE and to unlocked the "temple" you need another PoE.)
After that the slaves and Moses head to the Promised Land.

Now after analyzing the verses closely I found out some interesting. These numbers could also be a location. For instance, in the upcoming Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy, Ezio travels to Masyaf to uncover the origins of the original Brotherhood that Altair was apart of. Now Masyaf is located in Syria, which is located in The "Promised Land" or the Land of Canaan aka Land of Israel. Now possibly this could uncover the secrets of the the temples which leads me to Mt. Sinai.

Mt. Sinai is located in the southern part of the Sinai Peninsula in the city of St. Katherine. My theory is that Mt. Sinai is possibly a temple that held one of The Ones Who Came Before. Maybe Mt. Sinai has the true location of the missing land masses as well as unlocking the Garden of Eden.

To end my babble, im just trying to open the thought that those numbers arent just the apart of the 72 conspiracy.

Give me your opinions & feedbacks Thx http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ender_Graff1
12-25-2010, 05:20 AM
Whoa. Could be man, could be. Man, too bad AC is always a brain rape at the end!

magesupermaster
12-25-2010, 07:52 AM
After their conversation, god gave Moses a staff to perform miracles with it(Maybe an illusion caused by one of the roman gods or by the Staff of Eden itself).

Nice theory BTW.

Janoian
12-25-2010, 09:01 AM
Those numbers were locations for subject 16's thingies so i didn't really look further on those numbers

Krayus Korianis
12-25-2010, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Janoian:
Those numbers were locations for subject 16's thingies so i didn't really look further on those numbers
1419, 1420 and 1421 are the names of God which there are 72 apparently.

The triangle the numbers are under is the mathematical shape of God.

Janoian
12-25-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Janoian:

The triangle the numbers are under is the mathematical shape of God. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would have been nice if Shaun said that as well.

Krayus Korianis
12-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Janoian:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Janoian:

The triangle the numbers are under is the mathematical shape of God. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would have been nice if Shaun said that as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He did. At around 1 minute in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu6hJRYsTbs&feature=channel).

The Tetragrammaton.

Inorganic9_2
12-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Didn't Moses use the apple? At least that's what Al Mualim said. The staff makes more sense though. Was Al Mualim misinformed?

Awe1
12-25-2010, 04:31 PM
Didn't Moses use the apple? At least that's what Al Mualim said. The staff makes more sense though. Was Al Mualim misinformed?
I'm not exactly sure, but he was probably just explaining the power the apple holds which, technically, each PoE holds just in different forms.

tyrce111
12-25-2010, 06:18 PM
Lets go back to AC1...
During the mission of solomons temple...
They see Robert De Sable with the Arc of the Covenent...

And what do I see?
If Im not mistaken, it is a box with wings curving around a certain golden sphere...

This connects with the orriginal post because what did the Arc hold?

The 2 Stone tablets of which the Ten Commandments where written on...

Millhouse3rd
12-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:

I think he said that about Jesus and not Moses, something about the apple once "turned water into wine".

minymina
12-28-2010, 06:09 PM
R U FOR REEL I NO WAT THOSE NUMBERS R FOR
PEOPLE WHO CAME BEFORE, MOSSES' THE 72 NAMES OF GOD, TRANGLE AND THE TEMPLES IT ALL LEADS TO EGYPT AND THE PYRMEDS.

THEY SAID THEY REELY WANT TO MAKE AN AC IN EGYPT BUT IT CANT BE BEFORE THE FIST 1 BUT THAT DOESNT MEEN IT CANT BE AFTER

Avl521
12-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by minymina:
R U FOR REEL I NO WAT THOSE NUMBERS R FOR
PEOPLE WHO CAME BEFORE, MOSSES' THE 72 NAMES OF GOD, TRANGLE AND THE TEMPLES IT ALL LEADS TO EGYPT AND THE PYRMEDS.

THEY SAID THEY REELY WANT TO MAKE AN AC IN EGYPT BUT IT CANT BE BEFORE THE FIST 1 BUT THAT DOESNT MEEN IT CANT BE AFTER

uhm... did you need to write in caps and with no grammar skill whatsoever?

On topic:
yes al mualim was talking about Jesus.
and interesting theory but it doesn't exactly say much in my opinion.

SquarePolo27
12-29-2010, 06:57 AM
Danny Wallace (forgot the character name) did an explanation at the end as they were leaving to get the POE something to do with the bible.

kurosenshi
12-31-2010, 12:17 PM
That just brings more light to my theory. Maybe the arc had more then what we all think.

Originally posted by tyrce111:
Lets go back to AC1...
During the mission of solomons temple...
They see Robert De Sable with the Arc of the Covenent...

And what do I see?
If Im not mistaken, it is a box with wings curving around a certain golden sphere...

This connects with the orriginal post because what did the Arc hold?

The 2 Stone tablets of which the Ten Commandments where written on...

AMuppetMatt
12-31-2010, 01:50 PM
19 Then the angel of God, who had been traveling in front of Israelís army, withdrew and went behind them. The pillar of cloud also moved from in front and stood behind them, 20 coming between the armies of Egypt and Israel. Throughout the night the cloud brought darkness to the one side and light to the other side; so neither went near the other all night long.

21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the LORD drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided

Exodus, Chapter 14 verses 19-21 as written in the 2010 New International Version.

Doesn't mention the staff at all, may well be the Apple if it's in his hand. (Equally could be the staff I know... just find it's interesting it doesn't mention the staff)

As for the theory, looks sound to me... I like it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Dr.Foxxy
12-31-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
19 Then the angel of God, who had been traveling in front of Israelís army, withdrew and went behind them. The pillar of cloud also moved from in front and stood behind them, 20 coming between the armies of Egypt and Israel. Throughout the night the cloud brought darkness to the one side and light to the other side; so neither went near the other all night long.

21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the LORD drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided

Exodus, Chapter 14 verses 19-21 as written in the 2010 New International Version.

Doesn't mention the staff at all, may well be the Apple if it's in his hand. (Equally could be the staff I know... just find it's interesting it doesn't mention the staff)

As for the theory, looks sound to me... I like it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Well thats wrong. He had a staff, Crashed it at a rock , raised one hand over the sea and parted it .

IwanuGaHana
12-31-2010, 07:32 PM
Ok now i decided to do some research myself and have discovered something very interesting which isn't on any of the threads that i have seen on the internet so far. As well as everything else including the Mt Sinai theory stated at the very top of this thread, the numbers could also be co-ordinates... I typed in 1419, 1420, 1421 into the net and it came up with several locations including Roma, Firenze, Paris, Berlin and other mainstream cities and towns only in Europe. These could be the locations of the Temples and if you look at the different loactions it (very oddly) resembles a cross. A templar cross.

Also to put a dampener on the whole magical theory and everything, I can't really imagine the Assassin's Creed franchise finishing soon and all of these locations could create many new game ideas and i think that they are going to build up the desmond storyline a lot more until he searches for the temples himself... obviously after making things up to Lucy, stabbing her wont go down well with the team and their sexual sexual tension... just a thought folks

AMuppetMatt
01-01-2011, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by IwanuGaHana:
Ok now i decided to do some research myself and have discovered something very interesting which isn't on any of the threads that i have seen on the internet so far. As well as everything else including the Mt Sinai theory stated at the very top of this thread, the numbers could also be co-ordinates... I typed in 1419, 1420, 1421 into the net and it came up with several locations including Roma, Firenze, Paris, Berlin and other mainstream cities and towns only in Europe. These could be the locations of the Temples and if you look at the different loactions it (very oddly) resembles a cross. A templar cross.

Also to put a dampener on the whole magical theory and everything, I can't really imagine the Assassin's Creed franchise finishing soon and all of these locations could create many new game ideas and i think that they are going to build up the desmond storyline a lot more until he searches for the temples himself... obviously after making things up to Lucy, stabbing her wont go down well with the team and their sexual sexual tension... just a thought folks

I tried typing in 1419, 20 and 21 into google and got locations... can you post a link?

IwanuGaHana
01-01-2011, 09:30 AM
http://www.google.com/maps

I dont know if this will work but if the link doesn't then go onto google maps and type in exactly like this 1419 1420 1421, also this is a bit of an anomaly but Sao Paulo is also highlighted. But then again that is a fairly holy place i think you'll agree. I may be wrong about this whole thing but focus on europe after typing this in and give me your views plz

AMuppetMatt
01-01-2011, 09:37 AM
The locations are interesting, but as all the locations highlighted are hotels I'm not so sure. It's a neat idea and probably something worth following up, I'm not sure google maps is the best source for it, but again, it could be something.