PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Error Check Your Connection (HELP!)

cptSteady
03-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi all please can someone tell me why I keep getting an error and failing to create an account for highways to use online? I fill the boxes, fairly simple then it fails to login to create the account. I just get the message - Unknown Error Check Your connection - Any ideas greatly appreciated. CptSteady

cptSteady
03-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi all please can someone tell me why I keep getting an error and failing to create an account for highways to use online? I fill the boxes, fairly simple then it fails to login to create the account. I just get the message - Unknown Error Check Your connection - Any ideas greatly appreciated. CptSteady

Reddisback
03-30-2009, 04:35 AM
these may cause them:

location, you may try to connect your server to your local provider, and then try to make contact. myself had a similliar problem. i needed my laptop to connect my console then upload the code of my server, hack it, then i was capeble of getting trough...

i beleive this works similiar with the p.c.
but i have heared of it only, and i never tried it myself?

as you were Captain'.... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

cptSteady
03-30-2009, 02:58 PM
Many thanks Reddisback

However, I am not sure I understand the tech issues you describe! Oh well will try but don't hold your breath!

Any further advise greatly appreciated.

The Captain