PDA

View Full Version : Voice in Cockpit

guitarplaya350
06-10-2008, 04:30 PM
So... I have been anticipating this game for quite a while. When I saw a demo video (http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/966361/tom-clancys-air-combat/videos/hawxdemo_052808.html) and was very pleased with what i saw but displeased with what I heard. If you noticed, whenever a missle was fired at u or ur plane stalled, there wasd an annoyining woman's voice that came on. Now I'm not a pilot expert, but I do know that the voice would not be on a real plane. When I listened, i became VERY ANNOYED BY IT. Anyone know if it would be possible to turn this voice off???

guitarplaya350
06-10-2008, 04:30 PM
So... I have been anticipating this game for quite a while. When I saw a demo video (http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/966361/tom-clancys-air-combat/videos/hawxdemo_052808.html) and was very pleased with what i saw but displeased with what I heard. If you noticed, whenever a missle was fired at u or ur plane stalled, there wasd an annoyining woman's voice that came on. Now I'm not a pilot expert, but I do know that the voice would not be on a real plane. When I listened, i became VERY ANNOYED BY IT. Anyone know if it would be possible to turn this voice off???

netflame5
06-10-2008, 04:58 PM
its called *****ing betty, its an annoying woman that keeps telling you warnings. It is in real planes. I agree that it does not go warning, warning, incoming over and over again. more like a series of loud beeps and tones. There are however anti-crash warnings and stall warnings in that voice. along with G-warnings, and stress warning+fuel warnings at 1500 G, 800G, 500G.

PvtSkwerl
06-10-2008, 06:07 PM
here to propose to replace all the missile warning beeps with the sound of women having orgasm. We will also have the male voice option available for Netflame.

gakee
06-10-2008, 07:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PvtSkwerl:
here to propose to replace all the missile warning beeps with the sound of women having orgasm. We will also have the male voice option available for Netflame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome idea. there shud be an option to choose Animals sounds as well or Borat Dialogues...best wud be a dog barking at u to warn u

XxCH0NGxX
06-10-2008, 07:53 PM
private squirrel would love the animal options. we all know he likes that farm house stuff. lol

PvtSkwerl
06-10-2008, 07:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxCH0NGxX:
private squirrel would love the animal options. we all know he likes that farm house stuff. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Chong, we really dont want to hear about your fantasy on the net, please keep it to yourself, thank you.

TRStealth
06-10-2008, 08:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxCH0NGxX:
private squirrel would love the animal options. we all know he likes that farm house stuff. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you ask nicely, I'm sure you can do the male voice over.

RawKryptonite
06-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Shouldn't there be a button to acknowledge a master caution so you don't have to continuously hear it?

netflame5
06-10-2008, 08:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PvtSkwerl:
here to propose to replace all the missile warning beeps with the sound of women having orgasm. We will also have the male voice option available for Netflame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, yea pvt, I really love guys so much, I mean I can't conceal my feelings for you any longer! but sorry, I have a girlfriend and I know that you are really hurt now... I wish it could be like that, but I am not gayhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

PvtSkwerl
06-10-2008, 08:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by netflame5:

lol, yea pvt, I really love guys so much, I mean I can't conceal my feelings for you any longer! but sorry, I have a girlfriend and I know that you are really hurt now... I wish it could be like that, but I am not gayhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Are you sure she is not a tranny?

TRStealth
06-10-2008, 08:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by netflame5:

lol, yea pvt, I really love guys so much, I mean I can't conceal my feelings for you any longer! but sorry, I have a girlfriend and I know that you are really hurt now... I wish it could be like that, but I am not gayhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you don't think you can be a pilot with ****ty retorts like that.

netflame5
06-10-2008, 09:43 PM
thankfully my piloting skills have nothing to do with my awful sense of humorhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

guitarplaya350
06-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Guys...Seriously...
Anyone know if the voice will be optional???

Tomcatter61
06-11-2008, 04:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by guitarplaya350:
Guys...Seriously...
Anyone know if the voice will be optional??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Short answer: no, no one knows.