PDA

View Full Version : problems again. This time ITS FOR REAL.

pandaeater123
03-14-2007, 11:41 PM
I love splinter cell, but this time im having a huge pain in the ***.
Im playing the shanghi level,and i keep getting bugs/glitches.
the first is this; when i land on the helipad, time seems to go slo mo to the extreme. I mean, to the EXTREME. I have a good computer; (a fully stocked alienware computer that I just got a month ago).
This wanes off after I enter the place where I crack the safe.
Now, THE ****ING SAFE WONT LET ME CRACK IT.
I'm pissed as hell right now.
neone can help?

as for now, ima play hitman.
at least that game has less bugs...

pandaeater123
03-14-2007, 11:41 PM
I love splinter cell, but this time im having a huge pain in the ***.
Im playing the shanghi level,and i keep getting bugs/glitches.
the first is this; when i land on the helipad, time seems to go slo mo to the extreme. I mean, to the EXTREME. I have a good computer; (a fully stocked alienware computer that I just got a month ago).
This wanes off after I enter the place where I crack the safe.
Now, THE ****ING SAFE WONT LET ME CRACK IT.
I'm pissed as hell right now.
neone can help?

as for now, ima play hitman.
at least that game has less bugs...

rogerwilco99
03-15-2007, 12:01 AM
Try rolling your mouse wheel forward a little or hold down the S or W key while pushing the A or D keys.

This is a known bug (which UBISoft has no intention of fixing since they call the problems "solved"). It should be on their questions page under Double Agent support on their website.

The Shanghai level seems pretty buggy for a lot of people. And the cut-scenes/scripted scenes aren't too stable, either.

element54
03-15-2007, 01:38 AM
Yes you have to roll the mouse wheel foreward to hack the safe. This is leftover junk from the 360 since with the analog stick you control the speed at which Sam moves and to and with the mouse you use the wheel to control his speed. When you hack the safe on the 360 you use the analog stick so that is why you need Sam to be in full speed mode before you start hacking the safe. That is some efn stupid lazy ******ed coding huh?

AgentSabaAgentSabaSaba143
03-19-2007, 04:22 PM
i got this problem on like all the safes. its kinda guy but im gonna try what you guys said

edit: yep that worked, iv done it before i think just forgot

rogerwilco99
03-19-2007, 07:32 PM
What's so guy about it? I'll bet you women/girls play this, too. (or, at least, attempt to) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jazket
03-22-2007, 08:43 PM
I think he meant "g-a-y" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Oh thanks God I was about to smash my Keyboard on my Monitor... But how come the first mission at JBA-HQ the Safe doesn't act all that ******ed... It seems like the level itself's got that little issue huh...