PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone verfiy this?

WTE-LEGO
10-26-2004, 03:40 AM
From Mindless

Well further info told me that this patch wasnt even going to release. bullet tooth was the only one pushing for it.

their will be no more patches after 1.6, just a hotfix if needed.

ALL the beta testers *****ed about the same things we are talking about, but they didnt care or listen. so it didnt go un noticed. and thats when it whiped out the beta team, and went internal.

this has also happend where the beta testers always find something and the coders just say no or dissmiss it (or ubi decisiion makers). with past patches, obviously the beta testers probably didnt find every bug in past patches.

what gets me is that most of the stuff in this patch was easy to impliment, meaning they had some more stuff inline to release, but they didnt do that stuff or never finished that. just put in the easy stuff and released it.

Philipz
10-26-2004, 10:15 AM
Well, there was a beta team and it was dissolved a couple months ago. I can't give you more information than that.

DeathDealer71
10-26-2004, 10:49 AM
It makes me sick that we cannot select unis. Comeon at least that.

PLZ....

LT.INSTG8R
10-26-2004, 10:52 AM
well Death ya can...Sorta, If ya launch a Server in the Retail Version you can pick the Uniform Colours/Levels when you create the game