PDA

View Full Version : Please Help! I'm a the crystal chamber!

revealation
02-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Ok, I'm at the crystal chamber, in the spider chair, some guide told me about a square panel at the bottom of the console... although.... I have no idea what it was talking about... I'm going crazy! Please help! I'm tearing my hair out! *looks dows at hair in hand*

revealation
02-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Ok, I'm at the crystal chamber, in the spider chair, some guide told me about a square panel at the bottom of the console... although.... I have no idea what it was talking about... I'm going crazy! Please help! I'm tearing my hair out! *looks dows at hair in hand*

Dave_McB
02-24-2006, 10:11 PM
revealation, do you have 36 units of power going to the chair no more, no less?

Have you figured how to lower the chair?

Dave

SPOILER!!
The panel is used to lower the chair the to last level.

revealation
02-25-2006, 12:03 PM
I did the chair, but I onlt have 34 power thingies lit up, how do I get 37??? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

BulaRae
02-25-2006, 01:54 PM
Hi there:

I'm going to assume that's a typo and you meant "how do I get 36?"

First thing is to make sure you are counting correctly by using the circuit book up on the docking station and counting the lit crystals. It's easy to mis-count so don't make any assumptions and count each one.

What do you mean "I did the chair"? Aren't you saying you have not done the chair and are stuck?

Please be a little more specific so we can help you more specifically.

Also you might want to do some reading of some of the hunreds of threads about the chair.