PDA

View Full Version : Bug

Sgt._bumbi
05-21-2005, 06:27 PM
In the Penthouse mission there's an objective to find out who the mercenaries work for. You can find it out if you interrogate someone or if you eavesdrop on two guards talking. I did it by listening to what the guards were saying and it worked fine Lambert say something about it and it showed as a completed objective in my Goals list. But when I finished the mission it said that the objective was Not Complete.

Sgt._bumbi
05-21-2005, 06:27 PM
In the Penthouse mission there's an objective to find out who the mercenaries work for. You can find it out if you interrogate someone or if you eavesdrop on two guards talking. I did it by listening to what the guards were saying and it worked fine Lambert say something about it and it showed as a completed objective in my Goals list. But when I finished the mission it said that the objective was Not Complete.

swmand4
05-21-2005, 08:45 PM
Maybe you forgot to save and died later on, forgetting to re-complete the objective. I know I do that all the time. You should replay the level and see if it happens again.

BiG_FaT_SpErM
05-22-2005, 07:45 AM
You cannot just listen to the conversation you must interrogate the guard. The conversatioj only says about Displace, but you need who is in charge and this one specific person can only be found by interrogation (Milan Nedich)