PDA

View Full Version : Blue screen crash - reboot

formerbbct
10-28-2008, 10:38 AM
I keep geting the crash and reboot when I try to get the health. Sometimes it crashes (blue screen) when I get the syringe and sometimes after I hit the H to get the shot. The UBI site "technical support" link says "there was an error" try again later! It has been like that since 10/22. I ran the UBI "Sys. Req. Lab Analysis" and ALL PASSED.I too spent $60.00 for this game and waited months. I don't understand how they can ignore this error (many in the forum). Anyone got any idea when / if they will address this issue? This is so frustrating!!!

formerbbct
10-28-2008, 10:38 AM
I keep geting the crash and reboot when I try to get the health. Sometimes it crashes (blue screen) when I get the syringe and sometimes after I hit the H to get the shot. The UBI site "technical support" link says "there was an error" try again later! It has been like that since 10/22. I ran the UBI "Sys. Req. Lab Analysis" and ALL PASSED.I too spent $60.00 for this game and waited months. I don't understand how they can ignore this error (many in the forum). Anyone got any idea when / if they will address this issue? This is so frustrating!!!