PDA

View Full Version : Who passed Chaos Theory

XyZspineZyX
04-05-2005, 09:21 PM
I passed Choas theory yesterday and at the end led the long sequence. When Shetland says, "You wouldn't shoot an old friend..." and puts down his gun,I shot him in the head.I beat the game is was a great game.

XyZspineZyX
04-05-2005, 09:21 PM
I passed Choas theory yesterday and at the end led the long sequence. When Shetland says, "You wouldn't shoot an old friend..." and puts down his gun,I shot him in the head.I beat the game is was a great game.

believeinchaos
04-05-2005, 09:25 PM
could you mark this as a spoiler please? thanks. it is quite a spoiler

ox Se7eN xo
04-05-2005, 09:30 PM
well, shooting Shetland ISNT the end of the game

and no matter what, even if you shoot him or put your gun away, you still get the same cutscene

if you shoot him, it means that Sam no longer sees Shetland as an "old friend" and therefore doesnt have a problem with killing him

whereas putting your gun away, and consequently having to stop Shetland from shooting you by stabbing him and throwing him through the wooden wall illustrates that Shetland WOULD shoot an old friend, even thoguh Sam WOULDN'T

i found that part of the game absolutely brilliant on Ubi's behalf, as you have two different options you can choose that both have a huge developement of character from Fisher and Shetland, despite what option you choose

it is like a film almost in what the connotations and denotations are of your actions

but yeah, i completed the game on Normal a day or so after i got it, i was that hooked on it, though there was a fair amount of killing on my behalf

i'm now going back through the game on Hard and doing it as stealthily as i can. so far my mission ratings have been 100%, 100% and 98%

its amazing how much more realistic the AI becomes just from upping the hardness

XyZspineZyX
04-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Yeah it was a good game a long level for each man