PDA

View Full Version : Problem with new maps for people who dont have them

bouykasha
06-26-2006, 02:45 PM
im not sure if you guys have this problem but almost all of my friends on my list that i play with bought the new maps....i did not buy them...the problem is that i can only play with them if i host the room but i cant play with them. the price for this update is awful... microsoft in my opinion is just setting everyone up just to get their money...i think that you should be able to get in their rooms.. but if they play a map you do not have they just put you on observer... one more thing...a lot of my friends that dowloaded the new maps all of a sudden dropped 3 rankings... does anyone know why this is happening...has not happened to me...thank you

bouykasha
06-26-2006, 02:45 PM
im not sure if you guys have this problem but almost all of my friends on my list that i play with bought the new maps....i did not buy them...the problem is that i can only play with them if i host the room but i cant play with them. the price for this update is awful... microsoft in my opinion is just setting everyone up just to get their money...i think that you should be able to get in their rooms.. but if they play a map you do not have they just put you on observer... one more thing...a lot of my friends that dowloaded the new maps all of a sudden dropped 3 rankings... does anyone know why this is happening...has not happened to me...thank you

klownsnypr
06-26-2006, 03:13 PM
Ubisoft is the one that set up the price not microsoft.

bouykasha
06-26-2006, 03:37 PM
my fault....i still think it is somewhat fo a scam... but the price is besides the point

Weazel1601
06-26-2006, 04:11 PM
If they can play when you host you should host the game when you play together. Plus these new maps are mainly for co-op. Would you really like to sit and wait for the 30 min to an hour it will take to play them. I know it's probably not a popoular idea, but you could just dl the content.

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/violent/sterb029.gif
GT: WonderWeazel

bouykasha
06-26-2006, 06:00 PM
the stupid thing on my part is that i dont have hardrive... i have a mc and im gonna get the hardrive..but idk if i keep both devices in or transfer my stuff

beonder13
06-26-2006, 07:36 PM
Do us a favor and go play halo :P