PDA

View Full Version : Trees Dont GROW up!

Tinerfe
10-05-2004, 03:33 AM
I put sylvicultorÔ┬┤s huts, whit chinese, adn romans. They plants trees, but it dont grow up enought to be cutted by lumberjacks! What happend ? what can i do?? ( Settlers 3 )

pennyuk
10-05-2004, 06:07 AM
If your using a legal copy of S3 then have you patched it using the 1.60.

If not go to s3 home page,updates and get the patch but the one for your game version.To find your version number,load the game,on main menu screen, bottom right is the number you need

Tinerfe
10-05-2004, 06:55 AM
Im using a extrange S3, Cause I buyed S3 in spanish, but CD was damaged, when I look was seriusly damaged, it didnt work anymore. Then, I dowloaded CD-1 in french. Both work. I updated to 1.38, but to 1.6 it dont work, it said me that I have a problem in kernel.

andrewdodd13
10-05-2004, 12:45 PM
***This message contained help but that help was removed due to the usage of an illegal disc***

Tinerfe
10-05-2004, 02:10 PM
And what I supposed to do? Rebuy the game? when it was broken since first time, since I buyed? It was fisically damaged, and each I use, it wroke more, until it finally broke definitively. Do you want my personal register code??

andrewdodd13
10-06-2004, 02:38 AM
what i wouldve done would be to make a CD image of my cd, at least that way i could say i was using the original http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
**but basically i think that you need the xp patch, i dunno why its called xp patch, it fixes a bug found with IE 6 updating your system files.

Tinerfe
10-06-2004, 04:24 AM
when I played S3, I donk know about emule or clone cd. What is XP patch?

PD: My cd2 works perfectly ( original) in spanish, but text are in french ( cause Cd1 is frech )