PDA

View Full Version : the end,but still unclear...

kaca2104
02-03-2005, 05:07 AM
Me and my sister finished the game but we have a few things that are puzzling us.
Why did Farah leave Prince after they made love in the bath tub without saying a word? If she loved him, why did she decide to go on withot him when she knew that she couldn't fight all those sand soldiers even though she possessed his sword? Farther more,if he had nothing on him,how could he survive? The medallion was next to him but not on him-he had nothing to protect him from turning into sand.Why was he still on her side when he knew that she betrayed him? If the bath tub was just a dream they both shared,how did she manage to take his sward and dagger?
I believe taht the only way she could take these things was when he took off his weapons before juming into the bathtub.
In the end,when he turned back the time, I think he turned it back a bit too much. He came back to the point when he had no dagger.
Please send any explanations as soon as possible,we would be very greatful. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kaca2104
02-03-2005, 05:07 AM
Me and my sister finished the game but we have a few things that are puzzling us.
Why did Farah leave Prince after they made love in the bath tub without saying a word? If she loved him, why did she decide to go on withot him when she knew that she couldn't fight all those sand soldiers even though she possessed his sword? Farther more,if he had nothing on him,how could he survive? The medallion was next to him but not on him-he had nothing to protect him from turning into sand.Why was he still on her side when he knew that she betrayed him? If the bath tub was just a dream they both shared,how did she manage to take his sward and dagger?
I believe taht the only way she could take these things was when he took off his weapons before juming into the bathtub.
In the end,when he turned back the time, I think he turned it back a bit too much. He came back to the point when he had no dagger.
Please send any explanations as soon as possible,we would be very greatful. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kakalukiaJay
02-03-2005, 07:40 AM
Grammar note: "My sister and I finished the game..."

The dagger that controls time and the person holding it are in the same physical "frame of reference". The person and the dagger are in the same "time frame". No matter how long the prince rewinds time, he and the dagger remain together.

The dagger unleashed the Sands of Time to take the prince and his dagger back to the beginning of the story.

The person who utilizes the dagger remembers everything that happened. Noone else remembers what happened.

Farah knew the power of the dagger. She tried to stop the prince from using the dagger at the beginning of the story. She wanted to reverse the sands of time at the hourglass. She had her bow and arrow to fend off the sand creatures through previous attacks. She thought that she could save the day by herself.

In the dark when she says "Kakalukia" to the prince, she knocks the prince unconscious, steals his dagger and sword, and goes on her own.

It is "comic book logic." You try to believe what the storyteller lets you experience.

I might not have it correct. There have probably been other forum postings with other conclusions.

Enjoy!