PDA

View Full Version : Can't join coop games - Xbox

Chippita
04-01-2005, 08:51 AM
When ever i try it says the server has gone down... I hit refresh and well its still up. Anyone have a fix for this? Like make music to 0 or something?

Chippita
04-01-2005, 08:51 AM
When ever i try it says the server has gone down... I hit refresh and well its still up. Anyone have a fix for this? Like make music to 0 or something?

Jiomm
04-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Maybe it's just a bad error (wrong name for it) and it's a friends only server?

nhale97
04-02-2005, 07:41 PM
I'm having the same issue, anyone have any ideas how to fix this? Tried joining quick games and optimatches for 45 minutes with no luck. Well just spent some time trying again and it looks like that it is just pulling up any game thats still not active, even if it is friends only and im not on the persons friends list. I got into two games and both of them were games where someoen was waiting on a specific person not on their friends list or just didnt know they could do a friends only choice. It appears that, since im new to xbl, and none of my freakin friends have xboxes that i'm not even going to be able to play coop online. I started a game earlier with a pick up person and immediatly the first thing he did was pull out his gun and shoot me in the head a few times then just stood there laughing, so i can kinda see why people would want to play friends only.