PDA

View Full Version : Best way to look like an Ottoman Assassin

Riften
12-29-2011, 06:35 PM
It has always bugged me in games when your character looks nothing like the group he is associated, another recent example would be Saints Row:The Third.

So, does anyone know what the best combination would be?

Flood_101
12-29-2011, 09:32 PM
I personally think that the Armor of Ishak Pasha resembles the armor of the Ottoman Janissaries. It has the same colors anyway. Try it out. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

BradKinn
12-29-2011, 11:15 PM
Turkish Assassin armour?

PR030T
12-30-2011, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
Turkish Assassin armour?

Agreed!

De Filosoof
12-30-2011, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Riften:
It has always bugged me in games when your character looks nothing like the group he is associated, another recent example would be Saints Row:The Third.

So, does anyone know what the best combination would be?

Yeah, that's because he travelled a long way before he arrived in Constantinople.
You can buy, find and earn enough "Ottoman like" armor. You can also dye your clothes if you like.

lukaszep
12-30-2011, 10:50 AM
It's the robes that look a little bit out of place i think. I can't remember what the armor is called, but i think it's the 3rd one you get, (it's gold), combined with Masyaf white looks Assassin-y. Ottoman Assassin wise, get the Master assassin armor.

I don't tend to dye the robes, cause most of them either look like puke, or make no noticeable difference.