PDA

View Full Version : 2 questons

geno409
11-16-2005, 05:36 PM
i have 2 questons.first in f.c.how do you get the su-25t.second queston how do you reload and refuel in the misson editor.right now i use unlimited fuel and ammo.i have the gold edition

geno409
11-16-2005, 05:36 PM
i have 2 questons.first in f.c.how do you get the su-25t.second queston how do you reload and refuel in the misson editor.right now i use unlimited fuel and ammo.i have the gold edition

AznKamiKazeKid
11-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Im not sure if this answers your question...but to fly the su-25T...you could either play one of those missions that are provided in the main screen and in a single misssion. To create your own, go into mission editor, place a plane, and select it as su-25t, and be sure to remember to put the skill as player. Turn off unlimited fuel and ammo in the options menu and to refuel, either call in a tanker and refuel in mid-air (only Su-33, a-10, and f-15). Or refuel on an airstrip by pressed ctrl-r (make sure u are at a complete stop) and reload, i believe it was control-w. (make sure u are on the ground and stop) Because if u press those two buttons in the air, it will drop gas or it will drop weapons.

geno409
11-16-2005, 05:46 PM
thank you

WhiskeyRomeo
11-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Another way to get Su-25T for practice is to use the Fast Battle Planner (FBP on the main menu).

http://home.earthlink.net/~rgwebster/ver11/FBPSu25T.jpg

1st chose the Tank Icon for a Ground Attack mission.
2nd Now you can choose the Su-25T. Set SKILL to PLAYER.
3rd Choose the types, numbers and skill of the target(s) you want to attack.
4th Choose the weapons LOAD and change any other stuff you want to have in your mission.

Then go Fly!

To re-arm and re-fuel you need to land at an airbase and come to a stop.
Cntrl+R (Hold Down) will start the re-fuel.
Cntrl+W will re-arm your aircraft with weapons.

A note: If you start your Su-25/Su-25T on the ground remember to use Shift+L to turn on your electical systems.

Brit_Radar_Dude
11-16-2005, 07:29 PM
For refuelling on the ground with CNTRL/R, you have to hold the keys for as long as you want to refuel, watch your fuel guage and stop when you have the required amount.
CNTRL/W to re-arm weapons will put back whatever your original weapon loadout was, (you cannot change to a different loadout).

As KamikazeKid said, it only works when you are on the ground and at a complete stop - use these commands in the air and you dump fuel, dump weapons. Of course sometimes you may want to do that. I was once limping back to base, one engine dead, needed to lose weight before landing. So jettisoned empty rocket pods and dumped some fuel to make the landing a bit easier.