PDA

View Full Version : Wha..?!

ciao_patsy
03-31-2005, 02:59 AM
Does anyone know when excactly chao theory will be released in the U.K? Ive read its anywhere from the 28th of this month to the 5th of next, also I saw that its the 31st on the official website but theres nothing to show that its out today :-s very wierd, hopefully someone can put me outta my missery?

ciao_patsy
03-31-2005, 02:59 AM
Does anyone know when excactly chao theory will be released in the U.K? Ive read its anywhere from the 28th of this month to the 5th of next, also I saw that its the 31st on the official website but theres nothing to show that its out today :-s very wierd, hopefully someone can put me outta my missery?

STON3COLDKILLA
03-31-2005, 03:21 AM
As i live in the UK i know it comes out on April 1st (tommorow) i feel sorry for you though i got my copy on PC 28th March from Asda for 27 LOL

ColdRecon
03-31-2005, 04:54 AM
how much is 27 Pounds in Canadian or us dollars?

NSA Agent
03-31-2005, 05:01 AM
I am also in the United Kingdom, I will be getting the game tomorrow. I want this day to pass quickly, the entire week has shifted but today is dragging on.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> As i live in the UK i know it comes out on April 1st (tommorow) i feel sorry for you though i got my copy on PC 28th March from Asda for 27 LOL <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is what frustrates me, how Asda will already be selling stock but the Official Game Stores won't, it's ridiculous. 27 is a bargain, it has cost me for my version (XB0X) 40. That would be $80 in the US, roughly. STON3COLDKILLA, I am in North of England and have seen nothing of CT on shelves in any store, are you in the South region?

Dangerous_388
03-31-2005, 05:19 AM
I got my copy of scct for xbox today. Im on bank level

ciao_patsy
03-31-2005, 09:20 AM
Tommorow sounds good, looks like I will have to sell pretty much every game/DVD/item of clothing I have to get this game, I cant play the demo for another month solid.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

STON3COLDKILLA
03-31-2005, 10:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NSA Agent:
I am also in the United Kingdom, I will be getting the game tomorrow. I want this day to pass quickly, the entire week has shifted but today is dragging on.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> As i live in the UK i know it comes out on April 1st (tommorow) i feel sorry for you though i got my copy on PC 28th March from Asda for 27 LOL <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is what frustrates me, how Asda will already be selling stock but the Official Game Stores won't, it's ridiculous. 27 is a bargain, it has cost me for my version (XB0X) 40. That would be $80 in the US, roughly. STON3COLDKILLA, I am in North of England and have seen nothing of CT on shelves in any store, are you in the South region? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nope i am in the north rejoin

black ops freak
03-31-2005, 11:09 AM
27 pounds is around 50 US dollars. (pretty much the same price.)

ciao_patsy
03-31-2005, 12:15 PM
FantaBulous folks, gonna get up early and get me some chaos theory and prolly some grass so i can complete my friday night/early saturday morning