PDA

View Full Version : (360)It's Thursday...know what that means?

CrazyUncleDave
04-23-2009, 09:30 AM
It means...-drum roll please-...CRAZY THURSDAY!!!

That's right! Join me for a gala, star-studded event of gigantical proportions, as we burn and shoot our way through an evening of user-created goodness!

Among the maps in rotation this evening will be EVIL's new SETI ALPHA map, Odin's Palace by Bleach888, and the collaboration map, "Jurassic Park" which is the love-child of DEATH WEAPONxx, Enfadel, Mike G Live and Boromir Kane. (With a map-making team like that, you know it'll be off the hook). Plus many, many, many more!

I'll kick things off about 10PM EST. That's 7PM for you west-coasters, like myself. In Texas, it's 9pm. In Bangladesh, I have no idea what time it would be off the top of my head.

So be there! See ya tonight.

CrazyUncleDave
04-23-2009, 09:30 AM
It means...-drum roll please-...CRAZY THURSDAY!!!

That's right! Join me for a gala, star-studded event of gigantical proportions, as we burn and shoot our way through an evening of user-created goodness!

Among the maps in rotation this evening will be EVIL's new SETI ALPHA map, Odin's Palace by Bleach888, and the collaboration map, "Jurassic Park" which is the love-child of DEATH WEAPONxx, Enfadel, Mike G Live and Boromir Kane. (With a map-making team like that, you know it'll be off the hook). Plus many, many, many more!

I'll kick things off about 10PM EST. That's 7PM for you west-coasters, like myself. In Texas, it's 9pm. In Bangladesh, I have no idea what time it would be off the top of my head.

So be there! See ya tonight.