PDA

View Full Version : need help

FREAK30
03-02-2006, 04:56 PM
CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2016 MHz with 895MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6100 (8198)

General protection fault!

History: KGoodbyePair <- KUpdateContacts <- KTickLevelKarma <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Hi i was hoping someone can help me. I keep gettin these.Sometimes i can play for 20 minutes and them i get this and sometime it will go for 5 min.I tried updating all my drivers and still the same thing.The faults do vary but they are all along the same line as this one,any help would be greatly appreciated.thanx in advance.below is another gpf.

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2014 MHz with 895MB RAM

History: Setup <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FCameraSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine:http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifraw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

FREAK30
03-02-2006, 04:56 PM
CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2016 MHz with 895MB RAM

History: KGoodbyePair &lt;- KUpdateContacts &lt;- KTickLevelKarma &lt;- TickAllActors &lt;- ULevel::Tick &lt;- (NetMode=3) &lt;- TickLevel &lt;- UGameEngine::Tick &lt;- UpdateWorld &lt;- MainLoop

Hi i was hoping someone can help me. I keep gettin these.Sometimes i can play for 20 minutes and them i get this and sometime it will go for 5 min.I tried updating all my drivers and still the same thing.The faults do vary but they are all along the same line as this one,any help would be greatly appreciated.thanx in advance.below is another gpf.

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2014 MHz with 895MB RAM

History: Setup &lt;- RenderLevel &lt;- FLevelSceneNode::Render &lt;- FCameraSceneNode::Render &lt;- UGameEngine:http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifraw &lt;- UWindowsViewport::Repaint &lt;- UWindowsClient::Tick &lt;- ClientTick &lt;- UGameEngine::Tick &lt;- UpdateWorld &lt;- MainLoop

segdmd
03-03-2006, 03:44 PM
I am not sure, but you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. You could also try using driver cleaner then updating your drivers.

FREAK30
03-03-2006, 06:35 PM
i tried uninstalling and still does it....i also tried to reformat and start over but same thing,i will try the driver cleaner though maybe that will help,thanx