PDA

View Full Version : When I press any key the game just crashes...

ToranagaNZ
01-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Hello,

I have just brought the retail DVD version and have installed patches 1.01 and 1.02. However whenever I press any key the game crashes (you hear the sound looping in the back ground and you have to ALT - TAB to end task).

I can get to the menu if I don't press any keys and I can even get to the first corridor, again not pressing any keys. However as soon as I press a key bang, crash.

My computer is quite good, 2 GB of RAM, Intel P4 Dual Core 3.02 GHZ CPU...

NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS 512 MB RAM

So I'm not quite sure where to from here. I've had a look through the forums and I can't see too much with anyone else having this problem. Any assistance would be magic.

CJ

ToranagaNZ
01-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Hello,

I have just brought the retail DVD version and have installed patches 1.01 and 1.02. However whenever I press any key the game crashes (you hear the sound looping in the back ground and you have to ALT - TAB to end task).

I can get to the menu if I don't press any keys and I can even get to the first corridor, again not pressing any keys. However as soon as I press a key bang, crash.

My computer is quite good, 2 GB of RAM, Intel P4 Dual Core 3.02 GHZ CPU...

NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS 512 MB RAM

So I'm not quite sure where to from here. I've had a look through the forums and I can't see too much with anyone else having this problem. Any assistance would be magic.

CJ