PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield UBI Login Issues

TheSrgtBuRgLaR
10-21-2011, 02:23 AM
Myself and many others have been trying to login to UBI and have been completely unable to play since 3pm or so yesterday.Is Ubi doing some sort of login server work or something.This is very frustrating as many of us are still waiting to play.

I've googled and searched the forums for an answer and have no found one yet. Has or does someone from Ubi care to chime in on this?

Thanks again for any assistance in advance!

Tully__
10-21-2011, 03:34 AM
Have you checked the RainbowSix forums at http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/cfrm/f/920102901 to see if anyone else is having the same problems or if someone can help with yours?
Also, have you lodged a support ticket at http://support.ubi.com/en-GB/ ?

Armoured_car
10-21-2011, 03:56 AM
Hi im cyba a member of the vampire clan on rvs
As far as i know the old rules still apply as far as loggin in is concerned to servers when ubi login is down.Just click on join ip on lan page and enter the ip of the server you want to join,if you use the link to ubi forums tully posted there are a list of server ip.s there,when i have our server ip i will post it here.

Armoured_car
10-21-2011, 04:15 AM
MM apparantly this method is as hit and miss as trying to log in normally,sadly theres been no response from the ubi guys in regards to this situation ,no suprise there i guess.
Would nice to get some sort of acknowledgement as folks actually pay to have these servers running.

Armoured_car
10-21-2011, 04:37 AM
kk ip is 85.236.100.81:7777,however both methods are really hit an miss ,i connected twice in 2 hours this morning best method is just keep trying though internet server option giving 10 or so seconds between attempts,iv posted on ubi forums as have others but no replies or mentions in regards to these problems apart from a post which was done in 2008 lol

Tully__
10-21-2011, 06:13 AM
Please confine R6 discussions to the forums I linked above.