PDA

View Full Version : PATCH THIS GAME PLEASE

Jaffer44
05-05-2008, 02:02 AM
Anyone having problems with getting help to fix the bugs in this game leave a message here and maybe they will finnily do something about fixing it.
or at least make a statement about when they will fix it
Or maybe we should all get together and ask for a refund all at once

Jaffer44
05-05-2008, 02:02 AM
Anyone having problems with getting help to fix the bugs in this game leave a message here and maybe they will finnily do something about fixing it.
or at least make a statement about when they will fix it
Or maybe we should all get together and ask for a refund all at once

TheNinjaboy
05-05-2008, 02:22 AM
Patches are coming. There is already an unreleased OFFICIAL patch for the PC that corrected the SADS custom camo issue among other things.

So instead of just using our "unofficial" patch so the server won't crash on custom camo you'll be able to use the official SADS patch and see the camo. We have it setup so it just defaults to black if anyone is using it.

Jaffer44
05-05-2008, 05:05 AM
thanks ninja boy
Is there a official patch coming out from ubi soft ?
Do you no if it fixes
1 xbox controller
2 the problems with web cams and face scanning
????????????

Lethal1940
05-05-2008, 08:24 AM
This is the latest news from Ubisofts website.
There hasn't been a post since April 17, so maybe Ubisoft grabbed their money and left town!!

http://rainbowsixgame.us.ubi.com/news.php

They do list one free map for download (April 16) so you can grab that while you stare at nothing!!

TheNinjaboy
05-05-2008, 04:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jaffer44:
thanks ninja boy
Is there a official patch coming out from ubi soft ?
Do you no if it fixes
1 xbox controller
2 the problems with web cams and face scanning
???????????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I repeat there *IS* another UNRELEASED official patch for the PC.

I can say this with 100% certainity and fact.

The only fact I know about this patch is the fact it fixes the custom camo issue for the SADS.

The custom camo issue is the only one I have been "officially" informed of at this time that is fixed in this patch.
I am sure there are other issues that have been addressed in the patch as well however I cannot confirm any other details.