PDA

View Full Version : need help

jean20ro
07-07-2008, 06:08 AM
splinter cell 1 . how do i find the glass elevator, after i interogate that driver. plzz help

jean20ro
07-07-2008, 06:08 AM
splinter cell 1 . how do i find the glass elevator, after i interogate that driver. plzz help

Jackie Fiest
07-07-2008, 10:59 AM
After you knock out the driver, go back up the stairs and out the door you came in. Then when you get back out into the hallway, turn left and there will be a door. Cut through the room and there will be a door that leads outside. There is a pipe you can shimmey across to a window where you will find a kitchen. Cut through the kitchen then head down the stairs. When you get to the bottom you will find a computer. Use it, then Lambert will cut in and tell you that there is a Colonel coming. Grab him and use him to open the door connected to the retinal scanner on the back wall. Go through the door and you will find another door. That door leads you outside and the glass elevator is on the other side of the courtyard.

jean20ro
07-07-2008, 05:51 PM
the problem is when i get to that balcony and jump on that pipe i walk on it for a while but then just when to get to that window it tells me "mission over you sounded to many alarms"

ROLNIK
07-07-2008, 07:13 PM
you didn't hide a body.

jean20ro
07-08-2008, 06:58 AM
thnx man. you were right about the body. tnhx again