PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear Bomb level

jakeremus
01-28-2006, 09:36 PM
I am at the point where Val is arming the nuke, and I have to kill off all the bad guys. Once she has the nuke arm, I can't seem to stay alive because the bad guys keep coming... is there a back door, give me some ideas here....

jakeremus
01-28-2006, 09:36 PM
I am at the point where Val is arming the nuke, and I have to kill off all the bad guys. Once she has the nuke arm, I can't seem to stay alive because the bad guys keep coming... is there a back door, give me some ideas here....

fabulouscoops
01-28-2006, 10:35 PM
***Spoilers***

There is a pattern to the mercs attacks. A light will come on over the doorway where they will come from.
Here is what I do. Have the SAW, OICW with grenades selected and the Rocket launcher would be nice as well.
When Val starts to arm the nuke, go out to the hallway across from the doorway where they will come out and go prone with the SAW. When the door opens, aim for the head and you should be able to get them all in the doorway. Go over to collect ammo and armor and make sure you got them all. By now, the second wave will be coming from the long hallway. Switch to the OICW and take them out from long range. These guys have a plexiglass shield so bullets will not work as well. The third wave comes from the same place as the first. Same drill, prone across from doorway with SAW. Fourth wave comes from the same as second. This time use the rockets if you have them but OICW nades will do. Thats it. Collect Ammo and armor and follow Val to the exit.

jakeremus
01-29-2006, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the tip. But what is the SAW weapon ?

kline2
01-29-2006, 02:59 AM
SAW= BIG machine gun= m60 (?)
the 1 u get from Crowe originally (elswwhere 2 i hear)
good luck
ps they often congregate near the pillar (between u and the door) so try a few nades around there 2 if u can http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

reggo
01-29-2006, 09:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jakeremus:
Thanks for the tip. But what is the SAW weapon ?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squad_automatic_weapon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M249

ElijahAlbert
01-29-2006, 10:12 AM
Also, I'm not sure, but I think you get some audio cues... I think when Jack or Doyle speaks it's at the end of each wave before the next wave, so if this is true, gives you an idea the best time to reload.

fabulouscoops
01-29-2006, 10:24 AM
There are sirens but I don't think Doyle speaks here. Its just Jack getting impatient with Val and her flipping him off as usual. After the battle Doyles comes on and says "now, get out of there!"
I will go back and check though.

CptLong
01-29-2006, 12:02 PM
I go on the audio cues. They are the triggers. You start where Scoops says, then, I run to the other end of the hall, use the column for cover and grenade 'em as they exit. Then, run back and get the next wave from the first door, then back to the far door, as they come from a room iside that door, then back to the original door. You collect enough grenades for the OICW to do the job.