PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 terrorist hunts

Zaroff23
04-20-2008, 12:08 PM
does anyone else have problems with the terrorist hunts? u never see any out in the open till u are standing by them. or when i go into a room where there are no terrorist, as i am walking through the room, they appear behind me. or when i am on presidio and i spawn and i go down the right side, 3 tango spawn behind me and i die. its completely bull**** how this was made.

BIGhit_NY
04-20-2008, 12:54 PM
I wish the terrorist AI weren't overly aggressive. I want stealth. I'm currently working on beating every level (completed CQB, Villa & Convention center) using my MK. 23 silenced with teammates to cover my flanks. Such fun, Nothing feels quite like taking out hordes of AI (realistic mode) using an AK, LMG or shotgun with headshots!

marek1712
04-20-2008, 01:59 PM
Yeah, that respawn feature pisses me off - they always respawn right in front of you (making sending your team as a recon pointless), facing your directions so it's impossible to flank them. Smoke grenades are must-have. Just find a good spot, drop one under your legs from time to time, make a lot of noise and watch your enemies coming (especially on the first map - go to the first floor and turn right. Stand near the rope and wait for terrorists to come - then stockpile them ^^).

Aelok
04-20-2008, 03:04 PM
The maps alone make sniping pointless, but when they don't add PREspawned AI, thats just a nail in the coffin. Yes, the computers only spawn once you enter their spawn area, and can spawn literally right infront/behind/next to you, less than 2 inches away. EVEN WORSE, they can spawn with shotguns that close...

Whoever made this part of the game needs smacked, and I hope he/she gets it.

Hopefully this can be changed in a patch, but I have no idea what a patch can/can't change on console games, so I have little hope for the future of this game.

xoops
04-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Aelok:
Whoever made this part of the game needs smacked, and I hope he/she gets it.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please don't post people's email addresses on the forums</span>