PDA

View Full Version : CAN'T PROGRESS TO OTHER GAMES

WALTER828531953
08-26-2008, 03:30 PM
I AM NEW AT VIDEO GAMES. I CAN'T GET PAST THE OPENING GAME SEQUENCE WHERE I AM REQUIRED TO SHOOT 10 @'S, STUNTS. THE MOST I CAN SHOOT IS 4.
IS THERE ANOTHER WAY TO PROGRESS TO OTHER GAMES, OR SINARIOS.
THANKS

Wingman48
08-26-2008, 07:21 PM
WOW! you can't get past the first level?? Your the worst player to ever play.... You can't get past the easiest mission in an overall very easy game.

MrVertigo
09-07-2008, 03:37 AM
I think the previous post is a bit harsh, bought this game on the PS3 yeaterday and I can see how easy it is to get confused on the first level. Use your rader to see the other stunts you need to perform and also, not all stunts are low to the ground, get some height in your plane and you'll see other stunts hanging below balloons high in the sky! Hope this helps you.

MrV

cdrichei
09-10-2008, 08:45 PM
yea, that first post was harsh. bet it took him a few hours to figure out the first mission.

anyways, you don't have to shoot down anything, fly through the bracket things under the balloons and get the blue circles, those are your stunts. the faster you go, the more points you get.

Quitegoodatit
09-17-2008, 12:48 PM
i had a hard time to my first time i play on pc and i bought a really good joystick and i was really seing forward to play the because i had like 8 fire buttons but i couldnt use em on my last game and the ****ing joystick didnt work so i got really ****ed like one hour later i was up in the air flying like hell (but i was crashing real lot http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif) but i figured it out but then i got stuck at course 4 and didnt play it for months then yesterday or so i finished it and now i am on level 6 or something with som really hard shooting in the turrets of a bomber ****hard