PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Problem

Wadeea_1225
07-07-2006, 01:30 AM
Hello guys,how are you ?
I bought Far Cry for pc, I created an account and put the password that i found on the cd, and the account created succesfully, I mean that i can log on to ubisoft. But when I run far cry, I click multiplayer, I enter my user name and password, it says "Invalid password for this account". Can anyone help me please?
thank you very much.

Wadeea_1225
07-07-2006, 01:30 AM
Hello guys,how are you ?
I bought Far Cry for pc, I created an account and put the password that i found on the cd, and the account created succesfully, I mean that i can log on to ubisoft. But when I run far cry, I click multiplayer, I enter my user name and password, it says "Invalid password for this account". Can anyone help me please?
thank you very much.

Ignabold
07-07-2006, 02:27 AM
If you've already tried the obvious like Caps Lock then create a new account, use a normal password. You will need the cd key later when you first join multiplayer.
You will also need to install patches 1.3, 1.31 and 1.33 (NOT 1.32) and probably download some maps if you don't want to see "cd Key already in use" for 5 minutes if you try to load a map you don't have

Marshalldbdx
07-10-2006, 01:25 PM
okay i have a problem too im a noobie at this so wut i did was creat an account here on ubi and put a random password actually i put my email password soi have the account but when i go to multiplayer on farcry i go to internet then type my password and stuff and it says logging into ubi.com please waits and i waited and nothing ever happened( i waited i think 3 hours) and so i need to know do u have to play online on some website or sumtin plz im very confused explain ti me step by step how to do

Ignabold
07-10-2006, 04:25 PM
See above you need to install th patches to play online. If you do a quick search you'll find links to sites for the patches if you can't find them (if it's a new disk they will be on the disk in a folder called patches)

Marshalldbdx
07-10-2006, 08:01 PM
well i got this game in a garage sale soo that would mean i got no patches on me right and if thheres a webstie can u give me a url for a far cry patch

Ignabold
07-11-2006, 12:26 AM
Try here : http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/170106891/m/1901017663

and if you bought it second hand, do you have a cd key to play online with?

Marshalldbdx
07-11-2006, 08:37 PM
like that number thingy code right i should have it i dont wanna check im way to lazy is the patchy thing free?

Marshalldbdx
07-11-2006, 08:43 PM
omg i tryed just downloading the patches but a window wont allow me is it becuzz i might need a bitoorent to dowload it and where can i get the torrent fyi i had utorrent for a while then uncle deleted it

fabulouscoops
07-11-2006, 09:42 PM
You don't need to run a torrent program. Just download from the lnks in the "How to install (patches)" link below.

Marshalldbdx
07-12-2006, 08:47 PM
JEEZ MAN THNZ YOUR A LIFE SAVER ANYWAYS IF IT DOESNT WORK IT MIGHT BE THE FIRE WALL RIGHT HMMM IM NEED TO ASK MY COUSIIN ABOUT THAT AND THE CDKEY ISNT THAT THE CODE ON THE CD CASE OR IS IT ON THE GAME BOX CUZ I DONT HAVE THAT