PDA

View Full Version : I respect you all. It is truly art.

danjama
07-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Hi all ive been comin on this forum a couple of days and just lookin it over (im a GD regular) and some of the movies ive downloaded really are brilliant, i give full credit to any movie maker, even the "first timers". It really is art, if i had time i would take this up but i dont so i admire u all even more. Anyway i have just watched a trailor called Not my time to die, im not sure who the maker of it is, but when the full movie be here? That trailor is so good i cant wait now. Again, i respect u all for what u do here, it is top notch.

danjama
07-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Hi all ive been comin on this forum a couple of days and just lookin it over (im a GD regular) and some of the movies ive downloaded really are brilliant, i give full credit to any movie maker, even the "first timers". It really is art, if i had time i would take this up but i dont so i admire u all even more. Anyway i have just watched a trailor called Not my time to die, im not sure who the maker of it is, but when the full movie be here? That trailor is so good i cant wait now. Again, i respect u all for what u do here, it is top notch.

Steaky_361st
07-06-2005, 06:11 PM
MysticPuma is doing "Not my Time to Die"...not sure when itll be released though...

Markov_69GIAP
07-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Making movies is a more rewarding experience, rather than just playing the game, in my opinion. It takes work and effort, but once you get it done, you have lasting proof of your talent and skill, well earned. If you are considering making movies yourself, I strongly encourage you. If you take it a step at a time, you can make movies fairly easily.

GvSAP_Dart
07-10-2005, 09:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Markov_69GIAP:
Making movies is a more rewarding experience, rather than just playing the game, in my opinion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agree.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It takes work and effort, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, depends on what level of quality you're willing to accept. At Entropy Unlimited Productions, our motto may be in Latin, but "gooder enough" is easily translated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">but once you get it done, you have lasting proof of your talent and skill, well earned. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mostly in my movies I'm getting shot down or spinning or crashing. Usually to a polka sound track. What are you trying to do, pick a fight?

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If you are considering making movies yourself, I strongly encourage you. If you take it a step at a time, you can make movies fairly easily. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heck, even I can do it. Indeed, you don't need to spend a lot of money to make some movies.

The short, easy tutorial is here - http://www.darts-page.com/files/air_116print.pdf; it's something I whipped up for SimHQ a while back.