PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual D'ni St. Pat's Parade and Party

SuperGram
01-11-2007, 02:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/SuperGram/ShamrockwithPipe.gif

3rd ANNUAL
D'NI ST. PATRICK'S PARADE AND PARTY
MARCH 17, 2007 1PM EST TO BE HELD IN MO-UL !!!!!

I'm beginning the plans for the third annual D'ni St. Pats parade to be held this year in UruLive. Many of you have participated in the past but many have not. The 1st was held on Tapestry Event Shard, the 2nd on D'Mala and now the 3rd will be held on MO-UL. As I've said during the last two St. Pat's events...."You don't have to be Irish to wear green." It's a great event, lots of fun and a wonderful way to celebrate UruLive. So get out the green and get ready for a really huge event. It may seem a bit early to begin the plans but believe me it takes alot of time and work. If you plan on participating, you'll need alot of practice with marching, just ask anyone who's done it in the past two parades...I will try to set up people to help you with your practice if needed.

Right now I'm in the planning stages...I will pretty much be following the plans from last years notes with a few modifications. Right now I'm looking for volunteers to help plan the event. Please PM me here ASAP if you would like to help with the planning and when we have enough help, I'll schedule a meeting to go over the plans...

Thanks everyone.....

SG

SuperGram
01-11-2007, 02:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/SuperGram/ShamrockwithPipe.gif

3rd ANNUAL
D'NI ST. PATRICK'S PARADE AND PARTY
MARCH 17, 2007 1PM EST TO BE HELD IN MO-UL !!!!!

I'm beginning the plans for the third annual D'ni St. Pats parade to be held this year in UruLive. Many of you have participated in the past but many have not. The 1st was held on Tapestry Event Shard, the 2nd on D'Mala and now the 3rd will be held on MO-UL. As I've said during the last two St. Pat's events...."You don't have to be Irish to wear green." It's a great event, lots of fun and a wonderful way to celebrate UruLive. So get out the green and get ready for a really huge event. It may seem a bit early to begin the plans but believe me it takes alot of time and work. If you plan on participating, you'll need alot of practice with marching, just ask anyone who's done it in the past two parades...I will try to set up people to help you with your practice if needed.

Right now I'm in the planning stages...I will pretty much be following the plans from last years notes with a few modifications. Right now I'm looking for volunteers to help plan the event. Please PM me here ASAP if you would like to help with the planning and when we have enough help, I'll schedule a meeting to go over the plans...

Thanks everyone.....

SG