PDA

View Full Version : General Game Improvements for AC:R List

Conniving_Eagle
06-05-2011, 04:30 PM
There's a few things they should add to ACR. First, I think they should add a cover system, and they should make tailing people harder. The game should be focused on stealth, and there's very little of it. When you're tailing somebody, they can notice you an infinite amount of times, and you still can get up to 15 seconds to get out of their sight. I think the target awareness bar needs to go higher, and they need to make it so if you're spotted 3 times, the target detetcs you on the third time immediatley, and you're desynchronized. This way, a cover system would be more useful, and it would be really neat. Not just for following people, for hiding from targets, to suprise attack gaurds, and to eavesdrop.

Next, I think they need to add some new Assassination animations and techniques. Since AC1 we've had the same 6 assianations.
1. Air Assassination
2. Jumping Assassination
3. Stabbing a target in the jaw and then gingerly setting their body down.
4. Bringing a target to their knees and then stabbing them in their neck(which was really glitchy in ACB)
5.Running at a Target and stabbing them in the gut.
6. Running at a Target and stabbing them in the back.

It's about time they bring some more new ones in. I'll really give it to them if they do, because I can't think of any new, cool ones off of the top of my head.

Last, I think they need to make the main story missions longer. AC2 had 14 seqeunces, 13 true ones where you could free-roam. AC:B had 9 sequences, 7 true ones where you could free-roam. I understand that AC:B had alot of side missions and extras that you could engage in, but weren't that interesting. For the most part, they were repetetive. However, I do like how they made the Templar Lairs different from eachother unlike the Tombs in AC2. But if they could just pack more gameplay time into the game, both side quests and for the main storyline, that would be great. Remember, this is a list, so reply what you think and what other suggestions you have for Ubisoft to add to AC:R.

xx-pyro
06-05-2011, 05:57 PM
These are just personal, so if you dislike what I say it's just what I would like added in/removed.

First off, I'd enjoy the removal of poison. It's just a scummy way for an Assassin to kill someone, and it can make the game too easy (hence why I make it a personal choice not to use it.)

Next, adding difficulty levels would be nice. Maybe something like Recruit (very easy), Murderer (medium), Assasin (hard), and Master Assassin (very difficult.) At least a general difficulty increase if you aren't going to add in difficulty modes please Ubisoft!

Remove the 100% hit aimer on the crossbow and the pistol, and make the aiming manual (but still third person.) This alone makes the game quite a bit more challenging due to required planning before missions.

Longer story missions, I like the sound of "random occurrences" because it means I (probably) won't have to waste time delivering messages, chasing after shop quests, and all the wool gathering filler missions that were really quite pointless to say the least.

I'd like more assassinations to have the AC1 feel, at least 2 or 3 of them, where you have to go out, eavesdrop, pickpocket, and forcefully obtain information in order to learn more about the target.

Generally, more assassinations that require stealth would be nice, I don't like huge fights and coming in with a FLASHBANGFLASHBANG ASSASSIN IS HERE, I'd rather just stay inconspicuous.

Moultonborough
06-05-2011, 07:58 PM
The only change I would really like to see is the ability to crouch. A assassin needs to be stealthy I always felt it was a little unrealistic for you to just walk around in full view without the ability to hide somewhat from your target.

Ultimono
06-05-2011, 07:59 PM
Hold high profile and jump button and you enter a spiderman like pose, just release high profile to cancel the jump.

Black_Widow9
06-06-2011, 04:02 AM
Please post these here-
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Game and DLC Feedback Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3131006519)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>